Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE LAST DAY! Wow, 16 days 16 videos and you guys stepping up to the plate every single day.

This video is my big thanks to everyone, and your families and friends. And your friend's families and friends!

It also answers the question, "Where the heck is the milk?"

Keep the votes coming! We still have a hole day to go and we know how dramatic a day can be in this thing!!!

Vote- http://promo.simonandschuster.com/cheerios-poll/poll.php

You tube-

th_SpoonfulsOfStories-GotMilk.jpg

Facebook-

THANK YOU my Ratsun Brothers!

Wow there has been a move! T-rex came up a point and now only 1 point separates us from fourth! Keep the votes coming dudes!

Edited by fisch

i was able to hit page 2

Jump is in third place at 17%, 2nd place is 17% as well (all the world)

And 1st place right now is the purple kangaroo.

Fish, i would send out a bump to all threads you posted this on along with everyone else who posted it and ask them to vote one more time! THIS IS IT!!

So a guy on 311s.org took a screen shot of the voting page and there was not an option for the second page, "more books" wasn't there:eek:http://www.311s.org/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=1384&mode=view

I've heard this from a few sources throughout the competition. But most can see it. And interesting to note, all of the top 5, except All the World, are on page two. And have been getting the votes. In fact the book in 6th place, Hair of Zoe, was on the 3rd page by itself! Poor thing. But still managed to be in it for a long time. (And might make a comeback yet!)

I am not sure what causes people to not be able to view page 2, some though Google Chrome was an issue, but other GC users had no problems. Might be computers needing a flash update? Computers are so strange.

Trust me I am working every angle I can! It is the final push!

We gotta keep the steam up all the way to the end :fu:

Midnight central time my brothers! If you are east coast, does that mean you can cast another vote after midnight?

Top 5 baby, we can do it!