Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey just voted your at 47% still have a decent lead lets get this thing going! Someone post this up on Nico or something they have thousands of votes you would push 99% !!!!!

throw this up on some other forums, such as nico club, and maybe the 720 forum might generate a few

:( i never get credit for anything...........

Just voted tho! Hope you win!!!

Ill be buying Cheerios!

Voted again, it's at 28% with 2nd at 21% and 3rd at 17% 4th right behind. Better rally again and be in it to win it or 3rd and 4th are going to steal enough bs votes for the bear to steal it.

throw this up on some other forums, such as nico club, and maybe the 720 forum might generate a few

:( i never get credit for anything...........

Just voted tho! Hope you win!!!

Ill be buying Cheerios!

Take credit for DOING it not just being another suggester lol. Like no one had the idea......

Edited by 72240z
can you do that? :confused::eek:

He was kidding...:lol: but vote anyway or YOU WILL GET BANNED and we know if you did. :lol:

Just voted again it looks as if the guy in second had multiple votes from the same people after midnight it went down in percent and Fisch's went up.

28% Fisch

21% second place fag or First loser.:lol:

27% and slipping bit by bit! But still in the lead for 9 days. Incredible!!!

The vote link:

http://promo.simonandschuster.com/cheerios-poll/poll.php

Dudes I know y'all are busting your butts everyday! It is that lower rung catching more and more votes, naturally! I wouldn't be surprised if the green accounted for 20% when all is said and done. It is 8 books after all!

Lets get creative, is there any way we could track down an extra vote today! Can you think of anyone you can forward it to? Sister? Brother? Old highschool buddy? Myspace? Facebook?

Here is a new video to temp you back! I am a horrible ventriloquist, but I did build this robot out of junk! That's pretty Ratsun, right?

Rock on dudes! Domo arigato Mr. Roboto!:D

Youtube:

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/scott.m.fischer?ref=profile#/video/video.php?v=1190485215538

Vote, Vote, Vote, lol.

FYI, I don't know how their voting system is set up, but many of them track the IP address so you can't vote more than once a day. But some go one step further using the IP, and if they see it more than once a day, actually cancels the first one, because it sees it as cheating or spam. So be careful on how and where you vote.

Vote, Vote, Vote, lol.

FYI, I don't know how their voting system is set up, but many of them track the IP address so you can't vote more than once a day. But some go one step further using the IP, and if they see it more than once a day, actually cancels the first one, because it sees it as cheating or spam. So be careful on how and where you vote.

Thank you dudes!! You are the best! I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate it!

Thanks for posting that creepy! I hadn't even thought that through!

All I can say about the voting system is what I've been told, I've been very careful of what I've said (for good reason- see paragraph 2). I've always said, one vote a day per person every day. I, personally, have to be squeaky clean here. I can't even vote for myself, and I haven't, not even once! And I would think the contest would have filters in place to curb multiple votes, but I don't want to know how it works, so if you know don't tell me, especially on this thread! I am not the vote police!

One of the other authors was half-way suggesting i am cheating on their blog.:confused: They just couldn't understand how I, a virtual no one in the kidsbook world, could be winning with a book that hasn't even come out yet. But don't get too mad my Ratsun brothers, once the person found out about the viral videos on you tube and especially face book, they relaxed a little bit and even complimented my strategy.

Add to the the unexpected power source of Ratsun with over 3,000 members (did you guys know we had that many?), and the spread to other car forums like Nico, vw vortex, a host of Magic the gathering players (where I did a lot of illustrating.) And I hope it would be a little easier to understand for the raised eyebrows. Most of the kids books are competing in kids book arenas where votes will get split many directions. I am getting some votes there for sure, but I highly doubt as many as the others.

But honestly, I am SHOCKED we've made it this far. Hard to believe, but I really am the under dog here. Everyone on that list is better known than me in the kidsbook world. Freakin Nobel prize winning writers are on that list!! You guys are making a miracle happen here.

You guys are being AMAZING!!! Please keep up the hard work!

Thank you dudes!! You are the best! I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate it!

Thanks for posting that creepy! I hadn't even thought that through!

All I can say about the voting system is what I've been told, I've been very careful of what I've said (for good reason- see paragraph 2). I've always said, one vote a day per person every day. I, personally, have to be squeaky clean here. I can't even vote for myself, and I haven't, not even once! And I would think the contest would have filters in place to curb multiple votes, but I don't want to know how it works, so if you know don't tell me, especially on this thread! I am not the vote police!

One of the other authors was half-way suggesting i am cheating on their blog.:confused: They just couldn't understand how I, a virtual no one in the kidsbook world, could be winning with a book that hasn't even come out yet. But don't get too mad my Ratsun brothers, once the person found out about the viral videos on you tube and especially face book, they relaxed a little bit and even complimented my strategy.

Add to the the unexpected power source of Ratsun with over 3,000 members (did you guys know we had that many?), and the spread to other car forums like Nico, vw vortex, a host of Magic the gathering players (where I did a lot of illustrating.) And I hope it would be a little easier to understand for the raised eyebrows. Most of the kids books are competing in kids book arenas where votes will get split many directions. I am getting some votes there for sure, but I highly doubt as many as the others.

But honestly, I am SHOCKED we've made it this far. Hard to believe, but I really am the under dog here. Everyone on that list is better known than me in the kidsbook world. Freakin Nobel prize winning writers are on that list!! You guys are making a miracle happen here.

You guys are being AMAZING!!! Please keep up the hard work!

Yep, we all want to make every vote count.

Cheating is not cool, and you want to win and win with pride. (because you beat them honestly.)

That's the only reason I brought up the IP thing, because everyone is trying to help here and I don't see anyone breaking the rules or cheating at all. I just wanted to make sure that some people weren't trying to help too much and actually hurting without knowing, lol.

We're here for you dude!