Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dats all right dudes! Heck I'd be doing back flips if I was in second or third even! Only 4 days left after today. Top 5 get in, man it is looking sweet!

Wait till I upload todays video, we will start the week off with a bang. Viewing has been known to cause snarfing.

Thanks for the votes everyone! I love a neck and neck competion. It would be a dream to finish even 1% in front of the pack! Gonna be a fun week!

The vote link! http://promo.simonandschuster.com/cheerios-poll/poll.php

Ready for the latest video? It is my favorite by far!!! I've been saving it for closer to Halloween, but I wanted to jump start the week! Remember to click 'share' in facebook and youtube!

th_SpoonfullsOfStories-trix2.jpg

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=1630597540#/video/video.php?v=1192519666398

Edited by fisch
2eDeYe;221462'']26% to 19% :D

Oooo I like that! What happened to t-rex? Tied with Chaucer? (Remember I can't vote so I don't see the results till my wife does!)

ive been voting every day for ya

I appreciate the heck out of it!!

And I also want to thank all the silent voters out there. And a thank you to all the family members who aren't Ratsun members for voting too. Trust me I know that just because you don't announce it, doesn't mean you aren't voting. Y'all are voting your butts off!

Wow very dramatic day and we are only half way through it!

The latest report as of 12:40 EST

Me 25%

Chaucer 19%

T-rex 19%

All the world 11%

Zoe 11%

The green is growing!(represents 8 books) I bet it could hit 20-30% when all is said and done!

This is getting really exciting!

Woah fun stuff!

The latest report as of 1:00 EST

Me 24%

T-rex 19%

Chaucer 18%

All the world 11%

Zoe 11%

There is a book in the bottom 8 that has 10% and is coming on strong. The bottom 7 books are sharing the remaining 7%. My guess is 6th place will be in the top 5 within 24 hours!

This is getting really exciting!

Edited by fisch

Well dudes. Actor Michael Ian Black (famous actor comedian) is rocking his celebrity status and twittering his 1,343,000 followers, and the tweets are making it to ComedyNetwork.com and getting even more views.

He wrote Purple Kangaroo, and it went from 5% to 12%, shooting to 4th place in the span of 4 hours. Amazing! Not much I can do to hold back that wave! Ah well, no worries, if he takes the top spot I won't feel too bad.

One of his tweets to get votes was, "Cheerios, the cereal smurfs can F***!" Funny, but not sure I want that in my kids Cheerios!

Edited by fisch

Jump 24%

T-rex 19%

Chaucer 18%

The Purple Kangaroo 12% (and has a head of steam on)

Zoe 11%

All the world dropped out of the top-5.

Looks like T-rex has put on the afterburners recently, as has the Purple Kangaroo. They probably have followings much like here.

I've been getting in my daily votes.

I just watched all the videos again and its hilarious!

Dragons, cereal, juggling, frogs moving, green screen action, plus some funn sh!t = me voting everyday! Keep the good work up and im sure the hard work will pay off!!! Plus number 1 is the only way we win!!!!!!!!!

If you want to link the nico thread on here that would be a great help cause i have a couple friends with thousands of friends on twitter that want to help cause of the funny movies!

Keep up the good work!!

I just watched all the videos again and its hilarious!

Dragons, cereal, juggling, frogs moving, green screen action, plus some funn sh!t = me voting everyday! Keep the good work up and im sure the hard work will pay off!!! Plus number 1 is the only way we win!!!!!!!!!

If you want to link the nico thread on here that would be a great help cause i have a couple friends with thousands of friends on twitter that want to help cause of the funny movies!

Keep up the good work!!

Heck yeah man!! Here is the Nico link! Is this all you need? Need anything else? Rock!

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?&id=457776&postid=5171605#5171605

everyone in the top 5 gets there book in the boxes right?

even if Michael Ian Black works up enough votes to knock you out of #1 your still in the top 5 guarantied :D

youv held the top spot all month tho :P suck on that famous peoples :lol: Fisch FTW

Totally, top 5 get in the boxes! And really, I will be happy with any of the 5 spots! The important thing is to get into the box! I won't loose any sleep if Michael Ian Black takes the top place. That is some serious weight to throw around.

I feel bad for All the World though. I actually thought that book would win the whole competition. It is a well loved book.

Edited by fisch

It doesn't look like your lead is shrinking, but more that the lower books are just getting a bigger piece of the pie, so to speak. you still have a huge lead....but noone back off now..now is when we need to make sure we push harder then before...lets seal this deal!!! friends, family, strangers even!!! hell I walked my neighbor through it so that they could vote for ya and even bookmarked it for them to make it easier!!! lol!! (4 people with 4 different computers there!! lol!!) :lol:

let's keep this going!!!