ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

Will keep them indoors. It's means a change in lifestyle.... screen doors and windows in the summer but no fleas, worms, notched ears from fights, scars and infections.... and I know what her feet have walked through.

They don't naturally pee on stuff, but males like to spray their territory with scented urine, at least I hope it was. FT shit. Spayed females, that's it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

This is my old mate Toby, affectionately known as Tubby (he was fat but we put him on a diet).

20151114_170746_zps1lffmfgq.jpgH

He turns 14 in February next year, and has had, by dog standards a fantastic run.

Sadly he's  gone down hill massively after the loss of our Goldie (and his best mate/puppy dog friend) Bronte in the last couple of months.

Im devestated he's in his twilight time, but grateful he's still here.

Deaf as a post and arthritic, but doing ok given his age.

Hopefully he'll perk up a bit when the new pup arrives in a couple of weeks.  In the mean time I just do everything I can to make his life comfortable and special.

Just got back from the vets having had to say goodbye to Tubbs.

Vet thinks his liver failed.

Either way, it was his time

Farewell old mate :(

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Datsun Dog Paris passed away last night at the old age of 13. She was a crazy as you'd assume a Pit Bull-German Sheppard would be and loved to chase anything that moved, mostly balls, rocks and squirrels. When I first got my 521 my daughter loved to drag her in the truck to play 'going for a drive.' Dam I loved that dog RIP

image_zpsj6mbomor.jpg

image_zpsqtd5g51e.jpg

• Like 3

My Datsun Dog Paris passed away last night at the old age of 13. She was a crazy as you'd assume a Pit Bull-German Sheppard would be and loved to chase anything that moved, mostly balls, rocks and squirrels. When I first got my 521 my daughter loved to drag her in the truck to play 'going for a drive.' Dam I loved that dog RIP

Man, sorry to hear that Hogie. Thats tough. Sounds like she had a good life though!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...