ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw dude, I'm sorry to hear that Smoke.  My big guy had to be put down on Sunday of Canby weekend last year after nearly 11 years with me.  That shit is never easy, and will never get any easier with the ones we have down the road, but sadly it's a part of life with our beloved dogs since we tend to outlive them.  Just be thankful for the time, love and joy that you had with him.  I still get weepy thinking of both our past Dynamic Duo that has since passed. 

Thread took a bit of a nose dive in emotions it seems... Ill add a little bit to it. The Ex texted me yesterday to let me know that Zelda is going in for surgery today for a tumor. I guess thats the reason she was having all those leg issues a few month back. Fingers crossed the little one is OK. 

Sorry to hear about your dog Smoke. Have a soft spot for pugs (like Datwifey up there) so we know first hand missing one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have two cats that love to hang around in the backyard and garage and get into things. They usually help me out when I do any work on one of the vehicles.

Stella inspecting the patrol engine bay

WP_20140421_0011.jpg

Stella and Mercury chilling out

WP_20140526_0011.jpg

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Our new pup for the family

IMG_20150714_201457_zpshjzvezfc.jpg

IMG_20150715_192405_zpsfsczxnmb.jpg

Turning out to be more of the wife and I's pet our big kid was stoked at the idea but when it actually came to checking it out she was scared to even touch him and won't go oustide unless me or her mom is out there with her. Our 1yr is slowly warming up to him she will touch him and hit the window to get his attention but when he starts to approach her she takes off lol.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...