• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Rick-rat

Use caution when wearing purple around Ginger

My new puppy Ginger, (pic in show us your kids) has had a tough week. Took her to Emergency Vet on saturday, she puked and then just sat on the back of the easy chair swaying back and forth, didn't bark as she usually does and did not want to play. After a few hours at the vet all the tests they did were normal. the Vet asked me if she could have gotten into some pot. turns out that earlier that day I stopped by friends place, he said ther was probably a little pot on the floor and she was in the right area to sniff some up, she was higher than a kite, she had the munchies and ate all the dog food in the bowls, too much, why she puked, a couple hours after we got home from the vet she had come down and was back to her normal self.

Today she got shots, a chip, and spayed and is not feeling to chipper right now , the story on purple... At the ER the vet needed to see her shot record, she was a couple days past her booster shot so she needed a PARVO test before they would see her. The first vet assistant came out to the parking lot and rammed a Q-tip ( not you Q-tip) up her ass for the test sample, after the test a different aid came into the Exam room and rammed a thermometer up her ass The vet came in with a pen in her hand and ginger was trying to attack her, she probably would have said you ain't puttin that up my ass if she could talk. Today she was fine with the aids but when the Vet came in she had something round in her hand  and one thing in common with the 3 gals at the ER................All 4 had purple shirts on and something round in their hand

My new puppy Ginger, (pic in show us your kids) has had a tough week. Took her to Emergency Vet on saturday, she puked and then just sat on the back of the easy chair swaying back and forth, didn't bark as she usually does and did not want to play. After a few hours at the vet all the tests they did were normal. the Vet asked me if she could have gotten into some pot. turns out that earlier that day I stopped by friends place, he said ther was probably a little pot on the floor and she was in the right area to sniff some up, she was higher than a kite, she had the munchies and ate all the dog food in the bowls, too much, why she puked, a couple hours after we got home from the vet she had come down and was back to her normal self.

Not sure to laugh or be sad she wasnt feeling well. Is she going to be making the meets along-side the Paconator?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like 2 best friends! Cool dog man! 

I've been looking for another dog recently.. been visiting the local rescues.. and looking for pup's.

The only dog I made a connection with was HUGE... too big for my dog door and I just found out his owners came and found him. So it was a win.

Anyway.. still lookin!

Hey guys... I hate to pull at your heart strings but I have to post this. I've been visiting the local humane societies. There is this little guy they picked up as a stray. He is absolutely stunning. Very playful and good with other dogs. He's problem is he's a very good jumper and can clear a fence very easy. That being said he's hard to adopt out. As soon as I saw his picture I went to the shelter. He's obvious a mix breed but there is part pit in there. Gorgeous blue eyes and a great personality. With my work schedule I couldn't keep him cooped up in the house all day. I have a dog door and a pretty shabby fence that will probably fall over in the next wind storm. This guy would be best fit for someone that wants to be accompanied by this little guy. If you can take him with you or work from home, he would be perfect. And honestly, if you give him love, he'd probably never leave you.

Green hill says they are a no kill shelter. Which is true they aren't.. but they transfer pets to kill shelters. Little guys like Max hang around for a while.. even though he is beautiful. Eventually they will get transferred. As you can see, they are already looking to move this guy. They say to a 'rescue' but who knows..

http://www.petango.com/webservices/adoptablesearch/wsAdoptableAnimalDetails.aspx?id=20725138&css=http://green-hill.org/templates/Greenhill-main/pp.css&PopUp=true

Anyway, here are his pics.

147ee3de-6188-45c0-a6e3-c51468cc5876.jpg

7f2c9687-8e48-4bd7-858e-43e08c51dfae.jpg

eceb3803-8c46-4d5b-9cb3-f022407177a2.jpg

• Like 1