ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was that Palos Verdes or in the rolling hills area?

Rancho Palos Verdes. The peacocks moved in 3 years ago and roost in the nearest canyon when they aren't settled in in my neighbor's pine tree. The "Alpha Male" peacock is really a sight to see, tail is twice as long as his body.

Rancho Palos Verdes. The peacocks moved in 3 years ago and roost in the nearest canyon when they aren't settled in in my neighbor's pine tree. The "Alpha Male" peacock is really a sight to see, tail is twice as long as his body.

I used to read gas meters up"on the hill".I wanted to kill those fucking peacocks.
My 3yr old APBT

Always by my side, Rides shotgun in my Datsun  :wub:   

IMAG0427_zps06d30fdd.jpg

I've been thinking about getting another dog.. I had a pit also but he passed away last year. I thought I might go with a smaller dog this time and try to avoid the stigma that comes with owning a pit. People would literally walk the other way if I was taking him for a walk. If they only knew how many times he ran away from attacking cats. lol. And yeah, those heads are so heavy.

The problem with smaller dogs (so it seems) is their house training. I know it's different for all dogs, but I've seen more house training issue with little dogs. My dog would stick his head inches in front of my face and whine until I let him out. I finally installed a bad ass dog door and he was in heaven. He'd blast through that door all day.

I've been thinking about getting another dog.. I had a pit also but he passed away last year. I thought I might go with a smaller dog this time and try to avoid the stigma that comes with owning a pit. People would literally walk the other way if I was taking him for a walk. If they only knew how many times he ran away from attacking cats. lol. And yeah, those heads are so heavy.

The problem with smaller dogs (so it seems) is their house training. I know it's different for all dogs, but I've seen more house training issue with little dogs. My dog would stick his head inches in front of my face and whine until I let him out. I finally installed a bad ass dog door and he was in heaven. He'd blast through that door all day.

Fuck that, promote the breed and educate people about the APBT. Its really unfair how the breed gets such a bad rap because of the media. The moment someone gets bit by one, its all over front page news, but you never, ever hear about people getting bit by labs or those frisky poodles, but it happens just as often. People often ask me, including my family, "Are you not worried that he's gonna turn on you one day and attack you?!" I hit them with straight facts, "American Temperament Test Society shows that the Pitbull breed tested better than 120+ other dog breeds... id be more worried about your Golden Retriever, which scored lower  :P " 

Even if you dont get another pit, please continue to support this amazing breed. Sorry to hear about your friend, and I hope you get to put that badass doggy door back to use again soon! Cheers!

• Like 1

Pits are amazing dogs, they have so much personality and they are loyal smart dogs. I have a chiwawa mix tho haha and even tho chiwawas have a reputation for being yappy little mean dogs sometimes it seems that when they'd mixed they make a great dog. My little buddy is chill and bareley ever makes a noise, he is friends with every dog he meets and he loves people. My parents also have a chiwawa mix theirs is a little yappy at the door but also a great dog

This is my baby boy Snookers. He is 11

snookerscute_zps548168d8.jpg

And this is the little girl Kewpi, I don't know her age. She was the neighbors cat until they moved and left her. Then she claimed us as her new people.  :wub:

DSCI1397_zpsf71bb131.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

We had a friend do a painting of our Pug that we lost to cancer about a year and a half ago.  We just got the painting yesterday.  To know this dog was to know that he loved two things in life.... food & his Stitch doll that he had from puppy-hood (which he ended up being buried with too).  This painting captures him unbelievably well.   :wub:  :crying:  

PoopieScrooge_zps14fc94de.jpg

• Like 3

We had a friend do a painting of our Pug that we lost to cancer about a year and a half ago.  

Man, Fuck cancer. Not even mans best friend can escape that wretched disease. 

I love dogs so fucking much, more than some people lol. RIP Poopie (Am I right? saw this on FB) 

• Like 1

We had a friend do a painting of our Pug that we lost to cancer about a year and a half ago.  We just got the painting yesterday.  To know this dog was to know that he loved two things in life.... food & his Stitch doll that he had from puppy-hood (which he ended up being buried with too).  This painting captures him unbelievably well.   :wub:  :crying:  

PoopieScrooge_zps14fc94de.jpg

Is that uncle Scrooges money bin from Duck Tales?