ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my little princess :D - shes 8 months old and 55 lbs - purebred pit - dad was a blue nose and mom was an american both AKC dogs

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

Out fishing

IMG_1367.jpg

In the truck - her fav place ;)

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

her mom and dad:

IMG_1023.jpg

• Like 1

The Labrador (who loves the goon) is Tubby. His name is actually Toby but he got a bit fat at one stage so we changed his name. He's slimmed down a bit now but the name stuck.

The rotti was the runt of the litter when I got her and is now 12. KD (short for killer dog). Had to boost her self esteem somehow.

89008103.jpg

P061010_1048.jpg

My boys, Austin (Rotty X Ridgeback), Rompa, (also Rotty X Ridgeback and not related), and Bojangles (Staffy) keeping guard over Buttercup (1966 P411 Rally Car). Also have 2 horses and a few Chickens.

• Like 1

P061010_1048.jpg

My boys, Austin (Rotty X Ridgeback), Rompa, (also Rotty X Ridgeback and not related), and Bojangles (Staffy) keeping guard over Buttercup (1966 P411 Rally Car). Also have 2 horses and a few Chickens.

So they stop the thieves by lying in front of the getaway car.. :lol: They look like three furry bulldozers.

• 1 month later...

Haha, ^^^ those are awesome, and she looks great in them! I always wanted to get a pair for our Pug. He loved the fresh air of the open road at any speed. I was waiting for the day that he'd get pegged by a bug at 70+ :lol: Man, I miss this dog!

3886_102366210352_3558003_n.jpg

• Like 2

I want a German Shepard....

I'll name him Blitzkreig

I also want a Husky/Wolf hybrid.....

I'll name him Stalin...

:lol:

For now the Chihuahua Paco will do :lol:

I love this fucker

IMG_5713.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

if u want one, I'm gonna have some more puppies soon. day before yesterday my two where stuck together.. i felt so bad for kaiser, inks decided to try to drag kaiser through the doggie door while he was.... well... stuck. i was sitting in the kitchen when i heard what sounded like my back door trying to be ripped off while someone was beating the dog with a shovel. i jump up and ran to investigate and there was inks in the house, and kaiser screaming for dear life as she was trying to pull him through the doggie door backwards (the door is for small dogs, not big dogs). the pup pie sitting on the truck box is one from their last litter. good looking dog.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I'm just gonna boast! I lost my baby girl 4 years ago in September, she made 13 yrs old, but I still think about her all the time! I was told she was a Collie Dobie mix when I got her at 8 weeks, and she grew tall & lanky, kinda like a Greyhound. I picked her from the litter, cuz she was the only one that kept running back & forth from her litter mates to me, as I sat on the floor watching them. She was a whirlwind tazmanian devil as a puppy, and most other owners may very well have sent her off to the pound within a year, but with diligence & training, she became an absolutely killer dog to have in my company!! After a few years of teaching her consistent commands & hand signals, I could look at her from across the room, if she was "acting up", give her a subtle shake of my head "no", and she would stop whatever antics she was getting herself in to! After about 3 yrs, I could "free walk" her, off leash, in just about any situation, except within a high concentration of people & activity, but I could still "drop" her leash and let her roam around a little, without incident. In her later years, I bet I only had her on leash 2-3 times a year, cuz she was conditioned to stay "near Dad", in just about every circumstance. She was a good girl!!

That's my 98 240SX in the background (now gone), with Volk GTN's, that she only got to ride in on very special occassions!

K332Hayes.jpg

Here, she is letting some very young "abandoned" baby squirrels run around her, and up & over her paws! I just told her (after training in other situations) "No, not for you......easy.", and she just watched 'em run around!! I'm sure she was thinking "Dad, can't I just eat 'em!!??".

IMAGE148.jpg

IMAGE141.jpg

Here she is, with her best buds, Brit (Portugeuse Water Dog) and Sydney (Pug, of course!), all behaving!!

allbehaving.jpg

I miss her terribly :sleep: .

• Like 2