• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was going to start a thread called, "I have the kutest kitteh"

But I thought it would be even cooler if everyone posted their pets in one thread............ :P

Yes, but now I have pics of my Kittun in BOTH threads! ;)

• 3 months later...

This our dog Oreo She is a Black Lab X. Crossed with what we don't know. We just got her from someone who was no longer able to keep her.<div>009-1.jpg</div><div>036.jpg</div><div>038.jpg</div><div>Me and Oreo</div><div>064.jpg</div><div>My daughter Zoë and Oreo</div><div>031.jpg</div><div>Oreo Chasing down my son Tyler</div><div>022.jpg</div>

moms dog Sara

long haired doxon

DSCN0977.jpg

my dog Charlie

Border collie

5 years old had him since he was 9months

DSCN0979.jpg

my other dog Missy

Black lab/ pit mix

about 2 not really sure very much a spaz but sweet when she calms down

DSCN0978.jpg

DSCN0980.jpg

Wow I think I know what mine is crossed with now. Some bitch at the dog run was fucking freaking out because she thought we had pit bull. I hate ignorant people, her dogs were the ones that were out of control. Oreo is so calm and obedient. 036.jpg

Some bitch at the dog run was fucking freaking out because she thought we had pit bull. I hate ignorant people, her dogs were the ones that were out of control.

i hate when people do this shit its a dog unless its raised to be mean its not gonna hurt anyone (used to have 2 pits and there the nicest dogs ive ever seen)

Cahoon520 thats what i thought too when i saw Oreo posted earlier in the thread.

Bonvo i agree mines the sweetest dog and around my nephew (2yo) shes really carfeful. a couple people i know have pure pits and the're sweet dogs. my moms dogs more agressive then both of mine put togther. but shes just an ankle biter so its no biggie lol :D

i think people that hate on pitbulls are breedists (racists). its the people that own them not the dogs. Therefor how is anyone to know if you trained your dog to be a mean one or not? I understand people being concerned to an extent. Its better to be safe than sorry.

that being said people should worry about every breed for the same reason. You never know how the dog was trained.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Here are my 4 dogs we have chickens too but I count em as livestock not pets (my wife feels differently however)

First is Bandit a 5 year old Blue Heeler cross

100_0854.jpg

He is generally a good dog.

Next is my 4 year old Blue Heeler, Oso (Spanish for bear for you Americans) I got him for my birthday he's one smart cookie

100_0855.jpg

My wife picked up this little dog off the highway near our house one day her name is Teddy she is almost a year now

100_0856.jpg

I really didn't want her but oh well. I knew my neighbor's Basset Hound had been Knocked up by my Blue Heeler and wanted a pup. So I got one when she had 11 of em

Here's Blue (actually my 4 year old daughter named him Blueberry but we shortened it) he's strange looking and about 8 months now smart little dog and is pretty well behaved

100_0853.jpg

Just had the last 3 all neutered so we don't end up with any more