• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Bonvo, I never new this exsisted,

Anyway i got a new pup today she is 9 weeks old, and she is Rott/Mastiff, and I cant decide on a name, my last dog, that my girlfrined and kids took over, I named her Holley, after the carb, so i want a name along those lines of being car related. She will be in the shop with me at all times, and in the truck when i go out and do late night tows, here is a pic, any thoughts would be great

2_imagejpeg952.jpg

Psh thats the cool thing. Its like calling a tiny dog Killer, or a big dog Tiny. Its fun... who cares if its not gender specific. It would be a funny explaination when you tell them your dogs name.

Them: Wow big dog...

You: Yeah, its a rott-mastiff mix

Them: Huh, whats its name?

You: Her name is Torque B)

Them: Torque?- why would you call her Torque?

You: Because if you dont brace yourself, Torque will rip you to shreds.

Them: :blink:

• Like 1

Psh thats the cool thing. Its like calling a tiny dog Killer, or a big dog Tiny. Its fun... who cares if its not gender specific.

Careful of the self fulfilling prophecy. We named this cat Badger because she was so cute and sweet when we got her as a kitten. She turned out to be a ruthless killing machine. Mice, birds, snakes, squirrels, couches -- nothing was safe. We eventually had to give her away for the sake of the furniture and any visitors within striking distance. Not sure if it was from the barn cat inbreeding, a bad spinal infection she got after a fight with a huge feral male or brain damage after being hit by a car. She just got mean and unpredictable.

8-13-06010.jpg

Psh thats the cool thing. Its like calling a tiny dog Killer, or a big dog Tiny. Its fun... who cares if its not gender specific. It would be a funny explaination when you tell them your dogs name.

Them: Wow big dog...

You: Yeah, its a rott-mastiff mix

Them: Huh, whats its name?

You: Her name is Toque B)

Them: Torque?- why would you call her Torque?

You: Because if you dont brace yourself, Torque will rips you to shreds.

Them: :blink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

these are my 2 Australian Blue Heelers...lil girl(blue) in the back is 12 and the big boy(snapper) hoggin the couch is less then a year

402436_299844686734461_100001267965109_995599_920323639_n.jpg

another picture of my girl

310177_260392060679724_100001267965109_873782_1312252744_n.jpg

• 5 weeks later...