ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I rescued my baby girl from the Indian reservation. She was near death with a hurt foot when I found her laying in the shade next to a log in the middle of the desert.

It was about 110°F that day.

0773647d.png

and this is her now 3 years later.

IMG_1962.jpg

I have no clue what breed she is but, I'm sure theres German Shepherd in there somewhere.

You guys are killing me. Had to put my dog down about 6 mo ago. :(

Sorry John :( I lost 1 of my 2 dogs 6 mo ago too...she was 15 though she had a good life, passed away in her sleep under her favorite tree.

I still have jake my lab mix though, he is 14 now and going strong...

IMAG0133.jpg

Jake!

It may not look it but he loves the snow!

well, i can't work on my truck right now because my shop is packed up and i'm waiting to move into a new place... so i think i'll post pictures of my cats on a car website... ha ha these are my kitties. they are a brother and sister. they were born feral in an abandoned house in the country. it was november and they were freezing so i brought them home. they are my little buddies.

DSCF2852.jpg

DSCF2584.jpg

DSCF2749.jpg

I have a Shiba Inu and he is a real "Rat Bastard"----totally a Ratsun dog and Japanese to boot. He is 13 and still a dick. My other Japanese dog passed 2 years ago---Akita and she was 13 at the time. Mike, Don, well said--I miss her still and she was the best dog I ever had. We recently rescued a Lab/Newfie mix from the pound and named him "Max Wedge".......pics up soon........

Last night it was time. An old neighbor who is a vet came over and helped send our little spaniel Duke off to sleep for the last time. We held him and petted him and told him what a good boy he was as his eyes got heavier and heavier. He was wrapped in his favorite blanket when he drifted away from us.

I had a special place ready for him out in the back yard where he won't be disturbed while he dreams of chasing rabbits.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

A friend gave this to me when one of my dogs passed a couple of years back.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Just got 'something' in my eye Mike.... As I read your post and glance over at one of my older dogs...not a good time.

I also have a special place, up the mountain next to her mom Sealik....and some other beloved pets

But....I'll breed Sammie before Ruby passes.... then she can chase her sisters pups...and eventually...hopefully... those rabbits too.

PC200002.jpg

PC200003.jpg

PC200005.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow maybe I can find some pics when I get home heres my list

Fritzie (border collie mix)

955c452f.jpg

Snoopy (mini beagle) RIP

Lucy (dalmation/ saint bernard mix)

Libby (basset hound) RIP

Charlie (mutt) RIP

740c2abc.jpg

Hailey (pit/boxer mix) RIP

Max (mutt)

Dusty (chihuahua)

2dbdd345.jpg

All of these have been rescued. I dont believe in breeders there are two many dogs out there in shelters that wont make it through the week. Sorry if this offends you or pisses you off. Its just my opinion.

Fritzie is at the screen door, Lucy is at the door into the house, Charlie is in the background, and Hailey is in the middle

2555c566.jpg

Read a story about a 6 year old, they was explaining how it was the family dogs time to go, he said he already knew why dogs don't live as long. They youngin said when we are born we have to learn to be nice and kind, dogs don't live as long because they already know how. I can say that kid was worthy of that dogs love.

<p>

<br />

Read a story about a 6 year old, they was explaining how it was the family dogs time to go, he said he already knew why dogs don't live as long. They youngin said when we are born we have to learn to be nice and kind, dogs don't live as long because they already know how. I can say that kid was worthy of that dogs love.<br />

The little Fudpuckers

datsun522163.jpg

datsun522165.jpg

• Like 2

Tristin, I'm going to steal her.... just so that you know where she is when she goes missing :devil:

Just wait until you actually get to meet her at one of the local meets... shes adorable. Ill have to make sure she never leaves the leash so you cant walk off with her :D

Sophia.jpg?t=1330529169

This is Sophia, our 2 year old Frenchie. I posted pics of our other 2 boys back on page 1 and forgot all about this thread until now.

She rules the Roost and keeps everyone in line!

• Like 1