ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

this is snoopy ,sometimes called stoopy ,he is a jack russel terrior (more like jack rascal terror) he loves to ride in the datsun and hate cats and he lays under the datsun or in the seat when i am working on it every time i come outside he beats me to the door waiting to go for a ride

mydogg.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

:(

had this cat since it was a baby (its a couple years old now), it was a stray and we caught it. was a really good cat, loved our kids. Always slept in their bed, it was my oldest sons cat. grew up with my youngest too. father in law went to builders supply in gearhart, opened the canopy/tailgate and it took off. Can't find it. Looked for a few hours, posted up some fliers. Hope we find it!

CatsNov07006.jpg

CatsNov07017.jpg

Edited by h2theizzo

HAHAHAHAA

went back to where she was lost (5 miles from here). called her, heard her crying. She was a ways away from where we were calling her. I knew she had to be in one of the storage rooms at the builder supply. Went behind some businesses between the fence for the place and did a lil bit of trespassing. found her hanging out on a stack of lumber. Shook her food bowl and she just sat there looking at us :lol:

Got her, walked about a mile back to the datsun and came home with our kitteh :D:D:D:D