20 lbs

Dachshund

485917651_a5eb86d9eb.jpg

Tow Mater (Mater)

2yrs

12lbs

Ossalopsa (spelling?)

l_f1870cf1171887e1176f148992ec5150.jpg

We have a large collection of dogs, MOST of them are dumped on our road. Serj, Holly, Mater, Co co, also, plugitin and daisey both just passed away last year they were beagles both 18yrs old, died different times, we think daisey died because plugitin did, they were tied to our fence as puppies. Also Delta who just passed away at 17yrs, she was a pit chow mix who was also dumped on us, had her for 16 yrs died of cancer. Lil dog Chihuahua/cat thing lol, he was only with us a few years but was very old when he showed up, the vet doesn't know why he passed.

Also the other critters

The chickens (many many many)

m_5d11793e29474ccb89839908485280b7.jpgl_46e28f634ad24077b15820c85dc04a12.jpg

Skipsa and Shadow

m_17fc3627bc45c610e9a4dce03538a7e7.jpgm_2f1dbc43e91be305c841980d6f1d8a6f.jpg

The Peacocks

9816703_22af8323d9_m.jpg

We also got a few turkeys, but I don't have a pic of them on the laptop. So I hope you enjoyed the tour of our zoo lol. Everyone at home has a heart for animals, we have never turned down an animal. We arn't a rescue we just have the room, no kennels all the dogs sleep inside with us. They are all spoiled rotten lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about your loss.

A friend gave this to me when one of my dogs passed a couple of years back.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Edited by Sealik
  • 2 weeks later...

this is my 14 year old lab jessie she is the best, healthiest 14 year old you will ever meet!

and my cat polly(rip) she tried to play with a cougar and became its lunch.

the cougar had three neighbours cats and some chickens in a few days.

the wardens dogs treed it and he shot it just 50' behind my back fence.

polly was not your usual cat she was special and i miss her so much.

she would love to go for an adventure in the datto.

she would go for hikes with the dogs.

you could take her off leash anywhere and she would treck along beside you.

and she had 6 toes on each paw!

P6120198.jpg

j-dog.jpg

P6110184.jpg

polly3.jpg

polly5.jpg

Boomer.

Before Boomer, I rode my bicycle to work. We got a puppy, so I needed to get home at lunch to let the little guy out and feed him. So I bought this little 67 520 that I had my eye on. I never had a need for a vehicle other than my motorcycle for days that I had errands. But the motorcycle would simply not do during the winter months.... so I bought the Datto. I don't know which one I love more the dog or the truck. Probably the dog.

He's supposedly half Boston Terrier and half French Bulldog. But we are seeing some Staffordshire Terrier in him too. Either way: He's a Mutt and we love him.

42683ffa.jpg

Boomer_6months.jpg

Edited by Sudo
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kamakazi620

Kami-

That is one good lookin pup! She looks very sweet, and like she would bite the hell out of you if you messed with her.

She is the biggest SWEETHEART!!! she has been attacked by a border collie,stood her ground but didn't bite back!!,She will knock down litle kids to give them face baths!!(kisses)