ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tristinGrind, I figured you'd chime in, but not that quick!! I took care of Sydney (house sat) many times, and every single time, she got me with that dag gone Pug "sneeze", right in my face!! SPLAT, with Pug snot!!!

Thats the best haha Zelda does it to me all the time. She thinks we have no personal bubble so if youre laying down, shes usually within inches if not less from your face. And being a pug shes always sneezing or licking or burping. Which means it all goes into your face.

datwifey, I absolutely LOVE your pic of Diego, cuz he has such soulful eyes, and is graying out beatifully!! :thumbup:

Thanks! I always joke that he's a gracefully aging gumpy old-man dog. :lol: He's a keeper though. Such a sweet cuddle-bug that just wants to be with my husband and I all the time, although he's far more of a mama's boy than daddy's. He was my illegitimate child from before I met my husband :sneaky:

It looks like you had a great dog as well. It's not easy losing a dog that has meant so much to you.

And I must admit, that pic with the Pug is too damn cute. She looks like she's smiling so proudly :) My heart melts a little every time that I see a Pug now.

One of the few times our Pug ever looked angelic :angel: :rofl:

5575_144150785352_203311_n.jpg

I want a German Shepard....

I'll name him Blitzkreig

I also want a Husky/Wolf hybrid.....

I'll name him Stalin...

:lol:

My friend has a German shepard named Blitzkreig.

Mine's a Wolf/Malamute Hybrid named Deizel......Stalin would've been funny though...Instead we got the Bleizel and Ditz show

....they're a couple of dumbasses when they hang together.

• Like 1

ive got some of my boy sarge(Jack Russell x Border collie ) !!! and our newest addition penny the cat!!

sarge3.jpg

Just looking at this dog exhausts me! ;) Is he pretty high strung? A former co-worker has a Jack Russel. The crazy little shit was so excited to greet me one day that he chipped my front tooth. Haha. That dog was a fucking spaz, and quick as shit. He was way too fun to play the chase the laser light game with :lol:

Just looking at this dog exhausts me! ;) Is he pretty high strung? A former co-worker has a Jack Russel. The crazy little shit was so excited to greet me one day that he chipped my front tooth. Haha. That dog was a fucking spaz, and quick as shit. He was way too fun to play the chase the laser light game with :lol:

Ahaha...I was thinking the same! I had a friend with a Jack Russell that never seemed to stop moving. He ended up taking a picture of it sleeping just to prove it stopped moving.

jesus..... a mexican with a Chihuahua and chickens.... that is so fucking stereotypical! :rofl:

I don't mow lawns

My name is not Jose

I'm on time for everything

I drink Arizona.. not Gatorade!

:lol:

:fu:

and the dog is more Terrier than Chihuahua!!