ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had a 20 year old desert tortoise i rescued from a family trying to throw it in a lake . sadly i was gone for the weekend and i left it outside in the back yard for the summertime and it dug a hole under my fence and ran (walked) away as i was gone for the weekend. my neighbor saw it walking down the street but she told me she wouldn't touch it. hopefully someone picked it up and takes care of it now. i am looking for pictures but cant find any at the moment

I've been tring to get a picture but my camera batteries keep cronking out. Our 2 year old cat has a pet peahen [or the peahen has a pet cat]. They were both born in the same year and month. The peahen was the only survivor of her mother's clutch of 5, and her mother and aunt spoiled the hell out of her. One morning the chick spotted our kitten sleeping on the threshold of our picture window facing the patio, Despite loud [you don't know peacock / peahens] protests, the chick run up to the glass and pecked on the pane until the kitten woke up. Much staring and WTFs later a bond was formed. 2 years later the now grown up peahen brings her chicks to the window and introduces them to our cat Sumiko. Sumiko even goes out on the patio and exchanges nose sniffs with Mom and her chicks.

• Like 1
I've been tring to get a picture but my camera batteries keep cronking out. Our 2 year old cat has a pet peahen [or the peahen has a pet cat]. They were both born in the same year and month. The peahen was the only survivor of her mother's clutch of 5, and her mother and aunt spoiled the hell out of her. One morning the chick spotted our kitten sleeping on the threshold of our picture window facing the patio, Despite loud [you don't know peacock / peahens] protests, the chick run up to the glass and pecked on the pane until the kitten woke up. Much staring and WTFs later a bond was formed. 2 years later the now grown up peahen brings her chicks to the window and introduces them to our cat Sumiko. Sumiko even goes out on the patio and exchanges nose sniffs with Mom and her chicks.

When I was living in LA I was in an area that was full of wild peacocks... they are extremely loud and make noise at all times of the day. It was a cool neighborhood though and personally liked the birds. 

Yep. I used to live in Palos Verdes. I was living in Redondo for a long time and then we moved to Palos Verde for a bit... then I switched parents to move to Venice. 

I was going to buy in Palos Verdes but big bucks and i did not want with a big down payment still a 5000.00 a month mortgage payment if you know what i mean.But i love up on the hill,i work for the refinery in Carson and i used to run all the tug and bunker barges in the LA,LB harbor.

I was going to buy in Palos Verdes but big bucks and i did not want with a big down payment still a 5000.00 a month mortgage payment if you know what i mean.But i love up on the hill,i work for the refinery in Carson and i used to run all the tug and bunker barges in the LA,LB harbor.

Yeah, PV is a pretty fancy area. Its gorgeous though and I loved it. One of my favorite places to eat is Bristol Farms... if you havent been there its like super Trader Joes. They have a delicious bakery. 

Yeah, PV is a pretty fancy area. Its gorgeous though and I loved it. One of my favorite places to eat is Bristol Farms... if you havent been there its like super Trader Joes. They have a delicious bakery. 

Oh dont i know its actually some of the most expensive property in the US because there is no north south east or west let alone living up in Rolling Hills behind the gates,Pardon me can you pass the grey poupon.lol