ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Chloe, my Pit mix wonder dog...................

Doing a promo for my friends Dog Rescue, 'Rockstar Rescue' with Ozzie.

230319_10150188948537713_4958964_n.jpg

Chillin' in the Z on a road trip to Williams, AZ last year.

300432_10150334772907713_1625129018_n.jpg

Taking over the bed, as usual.

250058_10150206563577713_3280273_n.jpg

The rotti was the runt of the litter when I got her and is now 12. KD (short for killer dog). Had to boost her self esteem somehow

89008103.jpg

Cancer finally got the best of my beloved Rotti today :(

The kindest thing I could do was let her go to sleep with dignity, and free of pain.

R.I.P black hound, I miss you dreadfully already.

• Like 1

:crying: Sorry for your loss Rat. That is one of the hardest decisions to have to make, and to feel like you made the right choice, but helping them be out of the pain is the right way to go.

Fucking Elmer, your noble posts about the dogs here and on FB always get me! Makes me well up with tears often when I read your posts on this topic. :hug: Hope all is going well still in KY. We miss you out here.

• Like 1

Cancer finally got the best of my beloved Rotti today :(

The kindest thing I could do was let her go to sleep with dignity, and free of pain.

R.I.P black hound, I miss you dreadfully already.

Cancer got my pup too... I had to let him go as well. Sept. 18th 2012.

It's a very hard thing to do.. but it's the right thing.

:crying: Sorry for your loss Rat. That is one of the hardest decisions to have to make, and to feel like you made the right choice, but helping them be out of the pain is the right way to go.

Fucking Elmer, your noble posts about the dogs here and on FB always get me! Makes me well up with tears often when I read your posts on this topic. :hug: Hope all is going well still in KY. We miss you out here.

Wow... having just been through this, It did the same to me.... And I'm at work! fuck.. lol

Dog's should live longer than their owners. That way, they can be there to piss on our graves when we're gone. Mine would probably just dig my shit up though....

Seriously, it's a sad day to have to do the right thing. They mean more that just being a buddy....

• 2 weeks later...

I had to have my pitt bull put down on july 22, 2010 because I thought she had a bad tooth, turned out to be cancer in her nose. I was in the room with her, and it was damn hard.

Ill take a pic of my two ding dong Dobermans later. Theys is asleepin right now and Im not wakin them up...Fartin bastards...they are both rescues...I had to replce a treansmission, set of heads, and a radiator to get these two...I guess it was worth it, but my god do Dobermans chew!