ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

Man, Fuck cancer. Not even mans best friend can escape that wretched disease. 

I love dogs so fucking much, more than some people lol. RIP Poopie (Am I right? saw this on FB) 

Yeah, it was a shitty way for him to go.  He was barely able to walk, and was on all sorts of pain killers before we finally were able to figure out what it was.  And yeah, his name was actually Diablo, but we called him Poopie more (our other dog's name is Diego, so it was kind of close in sound with the two).

Is that uncle Scrooges money bin from Duck Tales?

Yes, I wanted the guy to base it off Uncle Scrooge's money bin, but with dog kibble (hence all the kibble and milk-bones).  That dog was FUCKING CRAZY for food!  :lol:

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

These were from a moving day I had... I was ignoring her all day while we moved and even had to lock her on the balcony while the door was open, so every time I sat down or crouched she jumped into my lap for affection:

943176_10151392954267479_1442901401_n.jp

During a food break, she wanted some of the tacos I was eating:

qV96SaN.jpg

• Like 2

Our cat Boots.  2years. Was a stray .

25566_1443696815427_3670409_n.jpg

Cockatiel, Suzie. 17 years old.

IMG_20130504_211422_zps158a7c5b.jpg?t=13

Also have two Hermit Crabs named Dr. Zoidberg and Sebastian.

IMG_20130511_113158_zps5d3ad25c.jpg?t=13

Used to have a Pitbull, she died in 06. Must lovable animal I ever had. I want another.

I got 2 dogs and 2 rabbits

Scooter at the beach

A0CF38B9-9B73-459E-8344-E0B5A32E4AD8-140

Bugs at the beach

1B441332-4B93-4454-8D2E-C714A439FC71-140

I guess most people don't bring there bunnys to the beach so I got a lot of attention lol

Bugs is a model

FEB130B0-72D0-4DDC-86EC-3A25572ECF76-140

• Like 1

These were from a moving day I had... I was ignoring her all day while we moved and even had to lock her on the balcony while the door was open, so every time I sat down or crouched she jumped into my lap for affection:

943176_10151392954267479_1442901401_n.jp

During a food break, she wanted some of the tacos I was eating:

qV96SaN.jpg

Tristin you know your buddy Jcock i mean Jrock is going to give you a hard time over the acid wash pants again.

Tristin you know your buddy Jcock i mean Jrock is going to give you a hard time over the acid wash pants again.

That has already been discussed. By discussed I mean we gave him a rash of shit for his acid washed lady jeans

We've wondered how old our dog is for years. Somehow he's seems to have always been with us and today my wife came across his castration document.  :rofl: Seems his birth date is October 2001.  Wow he's way over 12.

Along with the others we already had someone gave my daughter this 6week old kitten for her birthday earlier this week. Called her NALA.

IMG_20130511_112010_zps4057ea5b.jpg?t=13

Edit: adding another pic of her I thought was cute and funny. I was looking all over the house for the cat and went to put some laundry away, (drawer was open SLIGHTLY) pulled the drawer open to put the wife's pajamas away and found this! " I herd you say u wanted HELLO KITTEH pajamas..."

IMG_20130527_164928_zps695c870b.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

My big dude, Diego.  Finally went to terrorize his little Pug brother and raise some hell with him again in puppy heaven yesterday.  :crying:  

A little gracefully-aging progression of the 10 1/2 years that we enjoyed with him.

DiegoCollage_zps49a61ead.jpg

• Like 6

My big dude, Diego.  Finally went to terrorize his little Pug brother and raise some hell with him again in puppy heaven yesterday.  :crying:  

A little gracefully-aging progression of the 10 1/2 years that we enjoyed with him.

Nice photoshop edit of my original pic. :)

• Like 1