ratsun pets, we know you got-em, now show-em

This is my old mate Toby, affectionately known as Tubby (he was fat but we put him on a diet).

20151114_170746_zps1lffmfgq.jpgH

He turns 14 in February next year, and has had, by dog standards a fantastic run.

Sadly he's  gone down hill massively after the loss of our Goldie (and his best mate/puppy dog friend) Bronte in the last couple of months.

Im devestated he's in his twilight time, but grateful he's still here.

Deaf as a post and arthritic, but doing ok given his age.

Hopefully he'll perk up a bit when the new pup arrives in a couple of weeks.  In the mean time I just do everything I can to make his life comfortable and special.

• Like 7
  • Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got some pussy there eh skib?

This is my old mate Toby, affectionately known as Tubby (he was fat but we put him on a diet).

20151114_170746_zps1lffmfgq.jpgH

He turns 14 in February next year, and has had, by dog standards a fantastic run.

Sadly he's gone down hill massively after the loss of our Goldie (and his best mate/puppy dog friend) Bronte in the last couple of months.

Im devestated he's in his twilight time, but grateful he's still here.

Deaf as a post and arthritic, but doing ok given his age.

Hopefully he'll perk up a bit when the new pup arrives in a couple of weeks. In the mean time I just do everything I can to make his life comfortable and special.

Our old spaniel (long gone now) was deaf at the end. To get his attention we would stamp on the floor and he would look around. Hand signals would beckon him or point where you wanted him to go. We both adapted.

• Like 1

Is this ^^^^^^^^^ yours Draker?

Kinda looks like a mop I have at home.

Not mine. 

My dog is a meathead.

Rescued him 2+ years ago after spending over a year in a shelter. He fucked up my entire house, over and over... was a major dick face... But believe it or not, if you work with them and stay consistent, they come around eventually. We were to the end of our limits. It took about 1.5 years for him to realize.. after 9 hours I'll come back home for you. Every, Day. Every, Time.

Still more work to do.. but we are getting there.

Savannah's sound fun! They get bigger than the Bengals but have like three different looks and sizes to the breed. Very smart.

Yeah, theyre pretty cool, I've been around them for something like 14 years so they aren't as amazing to me as they are to other people.

My mom makes 10k a kitten when she breeds savannahs, had a few Bengals before.

She doesn't charge Cali money for her savannahs, and most of the 10k savannahs I see have shit color and markings. She has produced 3 20k kittens though. Only breeder to successfully get 87.5% f1's.

• Like 1

familyandothers012Large.jpg

My heart is breaking...

This morning I had to say goodbye to the 'Big Dog'. As I prepared a resting place for him under the alders, I remembered all the good times with him so that this spot would be filled with happiness for him. My wife and I wrapped him in his favorite warm fluffy blanket and included his food and water dish and his collection of rubber balls to play with on his journey. You are missed and will be remembered as much as you were loved. You rest easy now, big guy.

it is always sad to see them go 

just remember the good times you all had together