17 hours ago, Thomas Perkins said:

When people get cremated.Is that pollution.Get put in the ground.Is that pollution.Down here in Georgia,we don't get into people's business.And we all get along in Harris County.So Let me live my life in Peace..We are not having crisis in this state.Democrats are in bad shape.We leave on doors unlock and we have no problem.No one here is sleeping in front of stores.We need to get Trump back in office and build a 100 foot wall around the west coast states.What about the people that throw trash out there cars.Don't worry be happy.What about all them junk yards ya'll go get your used parts from.What do you think all them vehicles are doing on that land.Polluting thesoil with oil,all kinds of fluid and plastic and other stuff.All the roads you drive on and the dirt roads have oil on them from vehicles leaking.Next time your at a parking lot,look at it,oil every where.By the way,ya'll need to learn how to read,everything I burnt was ashes,no plastic,and it is on my property that is paid for and it doe not effect any of you all.That's why you are a failing cry baby Democrats.Cry me a river.

Don't listen to the lefty save the planet California kooks..they burn plastic also.

383c5023-5d41-4a1b-a731-253792c83fcd-large16x9_thumbnail_image0.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Thomas Perkins said:

When people get cremated.Is that pollution.Get put in the ground.Is that pollution.Down here in Georgia,we don't get into people's business.And we all get along in Harris County.So Let me live my life in Peace..We are not having crisis in this state.Democrats are in bad shape.We leave on doors unlock and we have no problem.No one here is sleeping in front of stores.We need to get Trump back in office and build a 100 foot wall around the west coast states.What about the people that throw trash out there cars.Don't worry be happy.What about all them junk yards ya'll go get your used parts from.What do you think all them vehicles are doing on that land.Polluting thesoil with oil,all kinds of fluid and plastic and other stuff.All the roads you drive on and the dirt roads have oil on them from vehicles leaking.Next time your at a parking lot,look at it,oil every where.By the way,ya'll need to learn how to read,everything I burnt was ashes,no plastic,and it is on my property that is paid for and it doe not effect any of you all.That's why you are a failing cry baby Democrats.Cry me a river.

Truly not trying to be a troll here but this is the first thing that popped in my head while trying to read this...🤣

point.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 2/6/2023 at 2:44 PM, Thomas Perkins said:

Yet their schools seem to be struggling at teaching basic English.I had no idea cars in Georgia never leak oil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DANG! - I missed it.Did anyone watch "The Biden Comedy Hour",better known

as "The State of the Union Address"?

Actually,I think I know what he said - "Inflation's down,jobs are really increasing,

& the economy's the best it's ever been,& that I used to drive a semi". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

The best Spy Balloon memes :) Memedroid

I can't find the flight path of this China POS balloon. Seemed like over Alaska down thru Canada and into lower 48. Have heard all kinds of shit from my far left ant right co-workers and their crazy conspiracy theories about this. They (whoever they are?) didn't want to shoot it down over populated areas for fear of loss of life? Fuck China they ain't getting the bitch back. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, angliagt said:

Actually,I think I know what he said - "Inflation's down,jobs are really increasing,

You didn't miss much. He left out the Semi driving part but other than that, you nailed it.

Guy is a coffin dodger for sure.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, angliagt said:

Luckily I got a phone call, so I muted it.  You guys should really watch at least the looks on both Kamaltoe (pure embarrassment) & Kevin McCarthy (pure disgust).  That in itself was priceless!!  I've been watching clips this AM & calling it a dumpster fire is an understatement!!  Let's Go Brandon!! 😆 😂

• Like 3

You've gotta kind of admire how the leftists and media have hijacked the narrative to get what they want at any cost.

Dems:  "Here's a bill that gives free lunch to all school kids, and it also mandates the torture and killing of 325,000 random dogs for no reason."

Repubs and sensible people: "Torturing dogs- fuck that!" votes no.

Dems to media: "Those heartless republican bastards just voted against free school lunch for kids, such fuckers!"

Unwashed Colbert-watching troglodytes: twitter shitstorm.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, wayno said:

I have a hard time believing that anyone believes these far-left Wack Jobs anymore, I suspect most of the believers are ..............................

But they do believe them !!!!! I have a hard time believing we have so many uninformed or just plain stupid people voting.I've always felt we should eliminate the "D" and the "R" from ballots and watch what happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, john510 said:

But they do believe them !!!!! I have a hard time believing we have so many uninformed or just plain stupid people voting.I've always felt we should eliminate the "D" and the "R" from ballots and watch what happens.

I made a couple posts the last two days on FB.  My liberal friends RARELY reply/post, but one did today!  Basically, I posted "......are there ANY sane normal people.......that watched the SOTU & can say that there was ANY well rounded factual anything said?"  He responded with "People seem to see what they want to see, don't they?"  My response was "Absolutely! And soon we shall see how criminal your president & family are!  Gonna be fun!!" 

Yes, "they" are still out there, still believing that Brandon has done good things.................😆

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, john510 said:

I do believe the removed the word incumbent from ballots years ago when everybody was crying "vote the incumbents out". Just like when the cocksuckers voted themselves exempt from the do not call list for raising campaign money. Different rules for the politicians than everybody else. I guess if I could I would vote to give myself a raise too.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, yenpit said:

I made a couple posts the last two days on FB.  My liberal friends RARELY reply/post, but one did today!  Basically, I posted "......are there ANY sane normal people.......that watched the SOTU & can say that there was ANY well rounded factual anything said?"  He responded with "People seem to see what they want to see, don't they?"  My response was "Absolutely! And soon we shall see how criminal your president & family are!  Gonna be fun!!" 

Yes, "they" are still out there, still believing that Brandon has done good things.................😆

And that's what gets me.Record inflation,gas prices,food prices,food shortages,retirement portfolios getting hit,Fentanyl and illegals at record numbers,Ukraine etc.Oh and Covid is still here.Now if the President were Republican I sure wouldn't say or claim he's doing a great job.I wouldn't be happy about it at all.I look for a positive with this President and just can't find one.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I do believe the removed the word incumbent from ballots years ago when everybody was crying "vote the incumbents out". Just like when the cocksuckers voted themselves exempt from the do not call list for raising campaign money. Different rules for the politicians than everybody else. I guess if I could I would vote to give myself a raise too.

I'd bet a lot of voters don't even know what an "incumbent" is.They see the R or D and vote accordingly.LOL.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1