Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/29/2022 at 2:54 PM, Duncan said:

Considering how badly Chris Rock slammed Jussie Smollett right after his "attack" , I can't see any reason why those two would have staged this.  Surely, there are better ways of doing something to bring attention to yourself.

I never cared much for Will Smith either way before this.  Now I think he's Jada's bitch...

And don't get me started on his lunatic kids...

Why? Attention and Money.

https://www.newsweek.com/chris-rock-sold-out-show-boston-oscar-slap-1693374

277229232_163236132742225_7598637196137567937_n.jpg

• Like 1

I am a biologist, so I want to know does that now mean I have the exclusive right to decide what is and isn't a woman per the current insanity from the left?

Because I think I can make this very easy.....

Transmisogyny GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

If your OEM biology had a dick you're a dude.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

I am a biologist, so I want to know does that now mean I have the exclusive right to decide what is and isn't a woman per the current insanity from the left?

Because I think I can make this very easy.....

Transmisogyny GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

If your OEM biology had a dick you're a dude.

What if it's very small?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

What if it's very small?

As the joke goes:

"

My Girlfriend assured me that a small penis should never be an issue in a loving relationship..

But I still wish she didn't have one at all

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Jesus these fucked up confused dickhaters make up what, Maybe .5 percent of the population? They get 50% of the news coverage and the other 50% goes to the suffering interracial couples experiencing racism and income inequality. Bunch of whiney ass bitches. Andrew Dice Clay said "You either suck dick or you don't suck dick". Do whatever you want but don't try to glorify it and make me the bad guy for thinking switching sex is fucked up. 

• Like 5
35 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Jesus these fucked up confused dickhaters make up what, Maybe .5 percent of the population? They get 50% of the news coverage and the other 50% goes to the suffering interracial couples experiencing racism and income inequality. Bunch of whiney ass bitches. Andrew Dice Clay said "You either suck dick or you don't suck dick". Do whatever you want but don't try to glorify it and make me the bad guy for thinking switching sex is fucked up. 

.0017 %

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Ok just to clarify you are not confused or you loooove the cock that sets you apart? Is it just me or did you say fuck everyones problems that aren't yours or do you think because they aren't your problems that no-one should share or address them? Andrew dice Clay references tell everyone reading this what you are about. As far as "whiney ass bitches", are you the pot or the kettle? mouth breather. 

7 minutes ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

Ok just to clarify you are not confused or you loooove the cock that sets you apart? Is it just me or did you say fuck everyones problems that aren't yours or do you think because they aren't your problems that no-one should share or address them? Andrew dice Clay references tell everyone reading this what you are about. As far as "whiney ass bitches", are you the pot or the kettle? mouth breather. 

So are you a male trying to be female or vice versa ? asking for a friend.

35 minutes ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

We all have problems there Dingleberry. I take care of mine and really don't have patience to listen to others whine about their self inflicted drama. Freak shows have been around centuries. Pay a nickel and see the half Man half Woman the carnival Barker cried in the earlier days of carnivals. Now it has infiltrated everything because ratings drive income and for some reason people are drawn to look at the freaks and it has become a viscous cycle.  It has taken over our airwaves to the point where we no longer have a reliable news source of world events.  Whatever this .0017% (Thanks Matt) wants to stick in whatever wherever have at it. Just sick of hearing it and how there is nothing wrong with it and how this should be taught to elementary school kids. I am not a giant fan of Desantis being a Florida resident but I think He has this keeping this crap out of Florida schools right.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, john510 said:

So are you a male trying to be female or vice versa ? asking for a friend.

🙂 you can run back to your pal and repeat exactly what I say next. I am a middle aged christian libertarian unquestioning male with a completely open mind to individuality and the constitutionally protected RIGHT of personal expression, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and I find it disgusting that up until now any of my fellow humans have been shamed or denied any of the afore mentioned for fear of public persecution. As for TV and politics, they chase the dollar and that's it. It is up to US to protect each other 1 and all otherwise who will protect you when the day comes that it is profitable to make you the enemy? what is good for the goose MUST remain good for the gander and everything between otherwise freedom is lost and along with it 3.5 centuries of sacrifice.

Matthew 7.2 Judge not unrighteously, that ye be not judged; but judge righteous judgment

1 hour ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

🙂 you can run back to your pal and repeat exactly what I say next. I am a middle aged christian libertarian unquestioning male with a completely open mind to individuality and the constitutionally protected RIGHT of personal expression, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and I find it disgusting that up until now any of my fellow humans have been shamed or denied any of the afore mentioned for fear of public persecution. As for TV and politics, they chase the dollar and that's it. It is up to US to protect each other 1 and all otherwise who will protect you when the day comes that it is profitable to make you the enemy? what is good for the goose MUST remain good for the gander and everything between otherwise freedom is lost and along with it 3.5 centuries of sacrifice.

Matthew 7.2 Judge not unrighteously, that ye be not judged; but judge righteous judgment

I'd be a lot less worried about these people if they weren't pushing their agenda on kids and they DO NOT SHOW TOLERANCE OR ACCEPTANCE to anyone else.

In other words I don't really think letting a bunch of mentally ill pedos inflict their fucked up world views on children is acceptable. 

You want to do your own thing and you are not bothering anyone else, go right ahead. I believe you have a right to control of your own body.

But the reality is that there is a large and loud group of people that want to push an agenda ON EVERYONE ELSE and are ACTIVELY grooming children into this lifestyle. 

Matthew 18:6  “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”

No photo description available.

• Like 2