• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, KELMO said:

Wait a minute.

Shouldn't I have gotten a card or some kind of certificate when I voted?

Being in California i'd really like to see some kind verification that who i voted for was actually counted for who i voted for.

• Like 3

I Hope TAXES go UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the FANG stocks, tax them. they all rich liberals anyways. !!!!!!!! all their workers join UNIONS also. !!!!

Defund the Police in NYC , Chicago ,Sanfancisco, Seattle, Atlanta. Let them kill each other off.

What happen in the Capitol was bad and Trump needs to leave. I am a big supported cause I liked his policys and still do. But he lost and now let the otherside help BLM qnd Anify and other fell good policys. Nothing will get better in the cities, Didnt happen under Obama. The Blacks Killing them selves will NOT change, matter of fact balck unemployment will only go up even after this pandemic. FACT.!!!!!  The Rich Democrats will move out of the cities and go rural ,as we see in the housing prices, Job will be work from home. Mass trasit will be over as people get more cars(maybe more jobs here) Trasit workers will get fired/layedoff  schools in inner city will get worse as the Democratic tax base leaves.  ect ect…..

Hope all the foreign car companies  move out of the South Staes move to Mexico/China when they increase the Corperate Tax rate. 

Trump couldn't contain himself and his mouth bring up old scores and should have held the senate EZ, As Georgia was a red state for 20yrs. But let the left run the country. I want AOC  and the RICH democrats to control the narrative. THEY WON!!!!!!  what happen is a Republican embarrassment. Only BLM /Antify and the left do riots , chaos and looting . The Conservatives should do not do this. Not let it become the Seattle CHOP zone  antics. We are better than this.

I want the BIG cities to go bankrupt and KILL each other off in the streets. as they do every weekend in Chicago and them blame Republicans for not spending money on them.

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

uh huh....

Keep tellin yourself that my dude

There's huuuuuundreds of more videos out there...

Meanwhile, in your neck of the woods.....

CNN "Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests" Parodies | Know Your Meme

Basically, stop being a fucking Hypocrite! 

The left and the media kept pushing and pushing, the Right finally pushes back and you all freak the fuck out! And most of it was destruction was caused by Lefty Anquiffa fucks who just want to start shit. And they did! 

• Like 6

There are plenty of angry right wingers looking for a fight, there are bigots in both camps I don't think the crowd needed that many anquifa infiltrators but they were there and add some boogaloo for good measure they'd fit in real good.

I had the NTD/Epoch Times live feed on it felt like all day and I saw a few crucial moments.

Its my belief the situation was manipulated to take advantage of people's natures to add fuel to the mob.

Like stated a few posts earlier expect a crushing response to the "desecration of Democracy's cradle" I was told that yesterday by a lefty dumb shit that can't think their way out of a paper bag. Hell they are trying to remove Trump again today now imagine in a few day's when he is gone who and what will they turn their attention to?

• Like 2

Trump should just walk away now.Give em a two hour notice and bail.He's got nothing to lose at this point.Then we can see who the real problem is and we won't be able to blame him any longer.TDS will now be BDS.Any problems in this country can be blamed on those that now have complete control.Trump laughs it off while living the good life once again.

• Like 1

only thing I can hope for is he TAXES CHINA and Sanction China more  Blme them for the Virus and 3 trillin dollars spent that didn't have to get spent!!!!!. otherwise he still could do some damage.

Trump just makes Biden look better right now and I don't want Biden to look good. if Biden tales on China and sues them for the Corona virus and get market access Taxes them then I will vote for Biden

19 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

There are plenty of angry right wingers looking for a fight, there are bigots in both camps I don't think the crowd needed that many anquifa infiltrators but they were there and add some boogaloo for good measure they'd fit in real good.

I had the NTD/Epoch Times live feed on it felt like all day and I saw a few crucial moments.

Its my belief the situation was manipulated to take advantage of people's natures to add fuel to the mob.

Like stated a few posts earlier expect a crushing response to the "desecration of Democracy's cradle" I was told that yesterday by a lefty dumb shit that can't think their way out of a paper bag. Hell they are trying to remove Trump again today now imagine in a few day's when he is gone who and what will they turn their attention to?

The whole thing is wrong, period. Regardless of what side you are on. But, for the Left to act all surprised that violence can break out at a demonstration, is rather hypocritical of them. 

For months they kept silent while Anquiffa and Burn Loot Murder ran rampant burning down buildings and tearing down status. All done in the name of the left. 

And now, they are shocked that it is happening there, by people they pushed and bullied for Four Years! Was it right of the Demonstrators to storm the building? No, it was not, and quite honestly, it appears that they let them run into their own trap. 

Everyone has a bit of blame to take for this, and Trump gets a big piece of that pie. 

I may be a Republican, but I am not blind. 

• Like 6
56 minutes ago, john510 said:

Trump should just walk away now.Give em a two hour notice and bail

That's the one thing he can't do for our sake.

If he were to walk the left would erupt in a communal orgasm having achieved their goals and it would destroy most of us to see him abdicate his responsibilities, it would be catastrophic.

23 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

That's the one thing he can't do for our sake.

If he were to walk the left would erupt in a communal orgasm having achieved their goals and it would destroy most of us to see him abdicate his responsibilities, it would be catastrophic.

We've been at "catastrophic" for about six months now,IMO.The left has achieved their goals at this point.They worked hard for four years getting to that goal.I have a feeling that long after Trump is gone he'll still get blamed for so many things when things don't go as planned.

• Like 1

I think Trump should punish the Republicans and  come out for  the Dems, AOC the squad and the left.Vote for HIGHER TAXES !!!!

They LEFT wont know what to think and then will loose the next elelctions cause they hate Trump so much that they will vote the otherway

However if no corona virus  Trump would have wont no proplem

4 minutes ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

I think Trump should punish the Republicans and  come out for  the Dems, AOC the squad and the left.Vote for HIGHER TAXES !!!!

They LEFT wont know what to think and then will loose the next elelctions cause they hate Trump so much that they will vote the otherway

However if no corona virus  Election Rigging Trump would have won no problem

There, fixed that for you

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Meanwhile, in your neck of the woods.....

CNN "Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests" Parodies | Know Your Meme

Basically, stop being a fucking Hypocrite! 

The left and the media kept pushing and pushing, the Right finally pushes back and you all freak the fuck out! And most of it was destruction was caused by Lefty Anquiffa fucks who just want to start shit. And they did! 

Nah dude. Fuck that. I completely condemn all rioting and have from the start. No hypocrisy here. Don't care if it was BLM or now. All this shit is fucking wrong. 

Difference is I understood why BLM was rioting. Police abuse the shit out of them, they peacefully protested, cops and BLM escalated, cops lash out and beat the shit out of them again, and the cycle spirals out of control. None of that shit is right, but again I understand how it happened and fed itself. They want equality and repercussions for cops who are bad at their job.

Yesterday a mob of people got whipped into frenzy and descended on the capital where they were not met with the same force. And their reasoning for doing so isn't equality, nor is anything close to repercussions for bad actors. It's based on the belief of the words of a single person - Donald Trump vs that of the "fake news" media / numerous state governments / the federal government / the SCOTUS / 81 million Americans / reality / critical thinking. It's fucking bonkers what happened yesterday and everyone should be condemning the actions of these people being incorrectly labeled as "patriots". (Not talking about everyone who protested, but the rioters, and looters.)

Also please explain how "the left" kept pushing and pushing and how suddenly that makes it OK to storm the capital - destroying federal property - and shouldn't be seeing the same charges threatened against "the left"? 

Again to remind everyone here. I am NOT a lefty or liberal. 

20 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Nah dude. Fuck that. I completely condemn all rioting and have from the start. No hypocrisy here. Don't care if it was BLM or now. All this shit is fucking wrong. 

Difference is I understood why BLM was rioting. Police abuse the shit out of them, they peacefully protested, cops and BLM escalated, cops lash out and beat the shit out of them again, and the cycle spirals out of control. None of that shit is right, but again I understand how it happened and fed itself. They want equality and repercussions for cops who are bad at their job.

Yesterday a mob of people got whipped into frenzy and descended on the capital where they were not met with the same force. And their reasoning for doing so isn't equality, nor is anything close to repercussions for bad actors. It's based on the belief of the words of a single person - Donald Trump vs that of the "fake news" media / numerous state governments / the federal government / the SCOTUS / 81 million Americans / reality / critical thinking. It's fucking bonkers what happened yesterday and everyone should be condemning the actions of these people being incorrectly labeled as "patriots". (Not talking about everyone who protested, but the rioters, and looters.)

Also please explain how "the left" kept pushing and pushing and how suddenly that makes it OK to storm the capital - destroying federal property - and shouldn't be seeing the same charges threatened against "the left"? 

Again to remind everyone here. I am NOT a lefty or liberal. 

They are pissed because they feel the election was not legitimate and they were never given their day in court to challenge it legally. 

You should ask yourself why was the Left afraid to even look at evidence of voter irregularities? None of the court cases were dismissed on their merit it was all procedural.

It doesn't even matter what the truth is even any more, people feel disenfranchised and like their voice is not being heard. They feel their livelihood and property is in danger and that their is no avenue to redress their grievances. Of course they are going to be pissed.

Remember the Government only works on confidence, when a big chunk of society no longer has any confidence in Government and feels their voice is not being heard they will react. And you can see now how the Left wants to double down on this pressure on the Right or Trumpers or whatever you want to call them. This will not end peacefully, I fear the time for a peaceful resolution has already passed.

HXwJVx8J.jpeg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

They are pissed because they feel the election was not legitimate and they were never given their day in court to challenge it legally. 

You should ask yourself why was the Left afraid to even look at evidence of voter irregularities? None of the court cases were dismissed on their merit it was all procedural.

It doesn't even matter what the truth is even more, people feel disenfranchised and like their voice is not being heard and their livelihood and property is in danger and that their is no avenue to redress their grievances. Of course they are going to be pissed.

HXwJVx8J.jpeg

How many court cases have to be lost, and even the SCOTUS telling them they're wrong, that there isn't voter fraud anywhere close enough that would overturn the election is going to be needed before those people understand that? 

The Left afraid to look at it? You mean the Republican elected conservative Supreme Court decided to not hear it? How many Judges are "the Left"? It should  have been looked into, and it has been. You don't get to have infinite recalls just because you don't like the results. There comes a point in time where you gotta accept the results - even if you don't like or agree. To my first point above - at which point does it become "aww fuck, I guess we lost and were wrong?" 

15 minutes ago, john510 said:

No it doesn't sound like it at all.

Good retort for all points brought up, thanks for your input as always.

33 minutes ago, AlexDeLarge said:

Get rid of the Subaru and I'll bite....😆

Fuck. That's a fair point. But AWD? 😄 Can I at least claim to be a lesbian now? 

Edited by BrothersGarage
25 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

How many court cases have to be lost, and even the SCOTUS telling them they're wrong, that there isn't voter fraud anywhere close enough that would overturn the election is going to be needed before those people understand that? 

The Left afraid to look at it? You mean the Republican elected conservative Supreme Court decided to not hear it? How many Judges are "the Left"? It should  have been looked into, and it has been. You don't get to have infinite recalls just because you don't like the results. There comes a point in time where you gotta accept the results - even if you don't like or agree. To my first point above - at which point does it become "aww fuck, I guess we lost and were wrong?" 

Good retort for all points brought up, thanks for your input as always.

Fuck. That's a fair point. But AWD? 😄 Can I at least claim to be a lesbian now? 

None of the court cases were heard on the MERITS. They were all dismissed for procedural reasons. Hell you had one court say it was to early to file and when they refiled based on that the court said it was to late.

LET ME REPEAT: THE CASES WERE NOT HEARD ON THEIR MERITS THEY WERE DISMISSED ON PROCEDURE

THE PEOPLE DID NOT GET THEIR DAY IN COURT

When people do not get their day in court to lay out their case they get PISSED. 

Don't you realize yet, it is what people BELIEVE is what is actually important. What actually happened is almost unimportant, but there sure as hell was a lot of people screaming look at these irregularities, look at this video of PULLING FUCKING BALLOTS OUT FROM UNDER A TABLE WHEN EVERYONE HAD GONE HOME. Changing the laws illegally to benefit the Democrats without going through the legislature in certain states. Statistical improbabilities in Biden's vote counts etc....

Or ask yourself, if the election was totally legit WHY THE FUCK DID THE LEFT NOT WANT AN AUDIT. What were they afraid would be found?

But it doesn't even matter what the actual scenario is at this point anyways, it is too late. Faith in the election system has been fundamentally broken and many people are very very angry and being deprived of a voice through censorship of social media etc... and now the Left wants to double down on attacking these people. NO outlet has been given to them, they don't have their day in court, and they have no way to redress their grievances. This really only leaves them one outlet: VIOLENCE and it is all the fault of the Left in their insatiable grab for power that they can't even listen to the other side or give them a platform. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1