• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Yup, triggered.

People are angry because they want to be angry. 

You just proved it.

Wow, people don't like it when you lie to their face. How surprising. Which I've called you out doing more than once in this thread.

This is not "trolling" this is not someone being "triggered" , there is no humor here or snark, you are not being clever or making an ironic point, you are just someone lying for your own agenda by making shit up.

How very Leftist of you, lying to push your own agenda. 

IF you are unclear this makes you a pretty shitty human being. 

Let me be clear it is not your opinions alone that make you a shitty human being, it is your actions.  

Go home little boy and let the adults talk.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, bananahamuck said:

Pretty good considering we are also saving the world ,,,, again ,,, with our superior knowledge , money and power to come up with a vaccine and have it distributed to 3rd world countries like yours in less than a year. 

you are welcome 

China mapped the genome.  Global efforts collaborated to come up with most of the vaccines Ive read up on.  We did post a significant bounty though.  So that part is right.  

2 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Great, you delusional idiot.  Hows the country with the highest mortality rate from covid, and, the new poster child for "worlds most fucked up democracy" going?

Pretty sure this is in the category of "What is we have no more fucks to give?' for 1000 Alex. 

Also a little confident the poster child image is also in that column. 

There might be some infighting going on, but damn well understand that if push comes to shove both sides of this coin will push pause to whip out our cocks and mushroom stamp any nations face wanting a challenge. 

Its almost a default we love our common wealth cousin 🌏 on the south side of the planet, but lets not forget your nations fucking safety is still tied to this one.  

• Like 2

An explosive device was found at the headquarters of the Republican National Committee in Washington and the nearby headquarters of the Democratic National Committee was evacuated after the discovery of a suspicious package on Wednesday, according to three people briefed on the discoveries.

The device that was found at the R.N.C. was a pipe bomb that was successfully destroyed by a bomb squad, according to an official for the R.N.C.

https://archive.md/NH08F

WASHINGTON — DC Police said two pipe bombs and a cooler of Molotov cocktails were found near the US Capitol Building while Trump supporters began to riot in the area, eventually breaking into the building. 

Police Chief Robert Contee III announced the findings during the late Wednesday news conference that involved DC Mayor Muriel Bowser.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/washington-dc-pipe-bombs-and-cooler-of-molotov-cocktails/65-d3fe68e9-0b79-4882-95ed-070da6abf2ee

4 Deaths Reported Around US Capitol Grounds During Riot

Rioters used chemical irritants on police in order to gain access to the Capitol grounds — D.C.’s police chief said — broke glass and waved Trump flags. 

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/president-trumps-supporters-to-protest-in-dc-as-congress-certifies-electoral-college-vote/2530914/

Something should be done about this, how about:

136714283_10157580385610069_3261287300077476781_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=7iYsKyaOcGcAX_0QGhJ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=359f89f7e7f456eeb13e1e366102dca3&oe=601AE74F

Also:

U.S. trade group asks VP Pence to ‘seriously consider’ invoking 25th Amendment to remove Trump

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/06/national-association-of-manufacturers-calls-dc-protests-sedition.html

and

‘Impeach Him and Remove Him Tonight’: Attorneys Call for Second Trump Impeachment, Possible ‘Sedition’ Prosecution Following Capitol Coup

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/impeach-him-and-remove-him-tonight-attorneys-call-for-second-trump-impeachment-possible-sedition-prosecution-following-capitol-coup/?fbclid=IwAR2njSLh_v2KbWGRE8ZLEjtTZSE3jj-oPdWJH-fIa8Z04rV8gWpFt6nUono

136135749_10222846897494703_443441164599

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

No one gives a fuck....

I said this before. Lines are drawn. You will not be able to move anyone toward your line of emotions.. Just like I wont be able to help you think in a critical way.  

Its time to be opaque as possible for half the nation. To protect them selves from people like you.

This only gets worse.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

No one gives a fuck....

I said this before. Lines are drawn. You will not be able to move anyone toward your line of emotions.. Just like I wont be able to help you think in a critical way.  

Its time to be opaque as possible for half the nation. To protect them selves from people like you.

EA1CZeW.gif

🤡🤡🤡

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 dead? in or around the capitol. N fucking BC bullshit reporting. They mean in and around the DC area. There goes that riot word again. Miss lead everyone much?????

Well.... I learned a lot today....

Apparently I'm a transphobic racist.  

If a person was to like wearing a collar, sleep on a mat, wear a leash in public, urinate on hydrants, answer only to Spot, walk on all fours and try to lick between his/her legs, and if he/she jumped up on the park bench and began licking my face I wouldn't exactly fear or dislike it but I couldn't help thinking this is pretty fucking weird behavior for a person to think they're a dog. Ten times out of ten they would end up in some mental facility for observation and rightly so. But if you identify as a dog, that's fine with me and if you're a good boy I might even throw your ball for you to chase, but don't tell your doctor I'm reinforcing your delusion, or no more treats. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I expect some wolf in sheep’s clothing instigators may have been involved.  As they were in the BLM protests.  But from what I can see, the overall energy of the crowd was edgy AF and ready to fuck shit up.  They show up on the day their leader was being rejected half way through the expected presidential appointment.  They weren’t there to inspire change.  So I reject the notion that Antifa was behind the protests today.  Or as you guys call it “riots”.  But I’d be less than surprised if we did see some leftist waving a swastika or dropping off a cooler of Molotov cocktails to escalate things.  I’ve come to expect it.  

29 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I expect some wolf in sheep’s clothing instigators may have been involved.  As they were in the BLM protests.  But from what I can see, the overall energy of the crowd was edgy AF and ready to fuck shit up.  They show up on the day their leader was being rejected half way through the expected presidential appointment.  They weren’t there to inspire change.  So I reject the notion that Antifa was behind the protests today.  Or as you guys call it “riots”.  But I’d be less than surprised if we did see some leftist waving a swastika or dropping off a cooler of Molotov cocktails to escalate things.  I’ve come to expect it.  

I looked at it like they were just handed a flat semi-concessive speech from the Orange man. Disappointment set in that Q, Sydney Powell, and Lynn Wood predictions never accumulated as promised. 

Honestly what did they think this would accomplish? I understand the feeling of no representation, and urgency that something must be done, but nothing positive was to happen from this. Its literally NOT 1775.  Thoughtful well planned peaceful force (laying in a road, or inconvenient commerce disruption) has exponential more affect than violent occupation. Look at the huge reduction in BLM support over the year from teaming up with the Violent Communists..   

What a dumb way to literally kill a decent chance at an 80,000,000 + person take over of the GOP in the next primaries. Now the politically LEFT supporting retards are going to move swiftly with legal action to clamp down on everyone rights from the fall out of this today. LEFT and RIGHT.

Shit this may even escalate much further with every 2 digit IQ intelligent simpleton seeing this as "The TIME." to take to arms. 

All of this could have been avoided had people stopped being pissy, and threw a fucking bone to the people who were wanting an investigation (thorough audit). Nope.. They were called names, berated, locked out of the legal system (cause politics) then told to pound sand. While the other side got to spend $49,000,000 on a 4 year investigation that netted nothing involving voter fraud from 2016...

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I looked at it like they were just handed a flat semi-concessive speech from the Orange man. Disappointment set in that Q, Sydney Powell, and Lynn Wood predictions never accumulated as promised. 

Honestly what did they think this would accomplish? I understand the feeling of no representation, and urgency that something must be done, but nothing positive was to happen from this. Its literally NOT 1775.  Thoughtful well planned peaceful force (laying in a road, or inconvenient commerce disruption) has exponential more affect than violent occupation. Look at the huge reduction in BLM support over the year from teaming up with the Violent Communists..   

What a dumb way to literally kill a decent chance at an 80,000,000 + person take over of the GOP in the next primaries. Now the politically LEFT supporting retards are going to move swiftly with legal action to clamp down on everyone rights from the fall out of this today. LEFT and RIGHT.

Shit this may even escalate much further with every 2 digit IQ intelligent simpleton seeing this as "The TIME." to take to arms. 

All of this could have been avoided had people stopped being pissy, and threw a fucking bone to the people who were wanting an investigation (thorough audit). Nope.. They were called names, berated, locked out of the legal system (cause politics) then told to pound sand. While the other side got to spend $49,000,000 on a 4 year investigation that netted nothing involving voter fraud from 2016...

No one said no though.  They just refused to hold up the process.  Investigations will commence.  They are currently.  Same as it was last election.  Investigation happened, and we learned a ton.  Arrested a bunch of folks.  Uncovered foreign efforts and insiders.  And impeached the president.  I’m sure the right will try the same, but I don’t expect Biden will obstruct Congress in a similar fashion.  

10 hours ago, dhp123166 said:

And she is going to be writing legislation which, (clutch the pearls!!!!), has a chance of being made law.

Laughable.Her own party doesn't even like her except for a few of her fellow wackos.Can she even write ?