Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, john510 said:

Did somebody really claim that 93% of BLM protests were peaceful ? I'll fact check that,let me get to the CNN fact checkers and then i'll confirm with Wikipedia.

You can literally read it for yourself: 

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

They literally looked at every protest US wide that was tied to BLM

Political-Violence-Demonstrations-Strate

7 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

How fucking insane do your actions need to be before someone says... "Hey!!!........... Wait a minute. That's fucked up"  This is soooooo un American how can any party stand for it. I would have no problem believing that the Wu-Flu was a designer virus that was made to target the same receptor that makes a person vote Democratic. It then makes them even more insane.

• Like 2

Not very good optics on that video, but I don't think it's as bad as guy who posted it is trying to imply. 

Summary: Yesterday, while people were dying, bombs being safely detonated, Legislators' offices breached, and property destroyed or defaced, the question came up, "WHERE'S TRUMP? He's needed to tell these rioters to stand down."

Just because they got on the steps when Trump was watching, I could see them celebrating that. As soon as they started breaking in and rushing their way indoors Trump did ask them to peacefully stop. Problem is many didn't want to listen. I can dig a video up of the crowd up front that they admit that they didn't want to leave after hearing Trump said to do so. 

Note: There's also videos where cops took down the gates and encouraged people to go up the steps like so:

Edited by BrothersGarage
27 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

You can literally read it for yourself: 

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

They literally looked at every protest US wide that was tied to BLM

Political-Violence-Demonstrations-Strate

Ok i clicked on that link and read some of it.It didn't take long to figure out what that BS was about.I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and say 99.9% of protests were peaceful.Might as well have with that kind of a bias.You believe this shit ? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, john510 said:

Ok i clicked on that link and read some of it.It didn't take long to figure out what that BS was about.I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and say 99.9% of protests were peaceful.Might as well have with that kind of a bias.You believe this shit ? 

I wonder how that would play out if only protests above 100 people involved were used?

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, john510 said:

Uhhh the fact that they worked with the federal government to compile this information and looked at all sources of information including Twtter user videos? You know remain impartial and did their best to find an answer and not rely on their feelings to determine things?

And the fact that they do it globally and not just for the US so they remain as impartial as possible?  https://acleddata.com/analysis/

51 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Not very good optics on that video, but I don't think it's as bad as guy who posted it is trying to imply. 

damn I didn't even see the post title, looks like they are partying cuz their military ops are going smoothly,

damn Chinese youtube 

11 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

I can't comment on all the crap that was posted today I'm way too far behind but I can point out the woman closest to the camera has a really nice breast shape

you know why Senators don’t use book markers?? 

they like their pages bent over 

• Like 3