• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obama never said he was Hawaiian but he wasn't BLACK like he keeps saying he is from the HOOD.. I call phony.  Kamala Harris is the next phony thats going to play this out the next 4yrs. Since she Indian there is a cast system which is just as predudice. Jaimacan father.  Last time I watched IN LIVING COLOR with the Wayne Brothers the Jamaican had 5 jobs.  So you see where I was going with this.

Am I raised a true Hawaiian ?NO,  I run into Hawaiians up here and say my Father was from Hana, Maui and they just run off.,My hunting boddy in the photo runs them off if he finds out they from Honolulu fishing  or hunting in there area . My Father was born and raised in Hawaii But nothing was there for him so he as others back in the day went in the Military. As I did and he just never went back. Hes brother also. Now they look at them 2 differently. I heard all the half ass Im half breed jokes ect…. but after a few weeks Im dark as them and can blend in ,Eat Opihi ect….

But last time in Maui I ran into Hawaiian rights CROWD and want to kick the US govt out. .  He was selling Huli Huli chickenI told him who I was then he ranted about how he was fucked over. Im thinking Im on Vacation just trying to get something to eat he making me sound like Im traitor . I told my Uncle and said Fuck Him and oh by the way hes related to you.   WHAT!!!!!!

anyway  where I was going with this  the BLM /Rich ANTIFY and reprations crowd need to stop and go forward otherwise getting FREE STUFF is not going to help their cause. Its being on the Plantation for Generations..   Im not looking back and blaming Dole Pinaapples. But  the Families of the  Churches that came in was the offshoot in taking the land over slowly inch by inch turinng them into Sugar cain, pineaplle ect….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/latest-from-lin-wood?fbclid=IwAR2WWu_ZzLhKyYOilgca_qpPfxp8htb1yFg0GfXiIYADTIz9MZ-TZ5wCrzs

^    look at 3:10 on video

EXe2FUw.png

same dude with a latex skullette

Whoa!   Same skin color, same eye count, both a nose AND a mouth.  Only discernible difference is the facial hair and scalp hair.  

Proof Trump won.  

I don't doubt that there were instigators, buuuuuut Lin Wood is a fucking whack-a-doodle. He called these dudes part of Antifa...

ErIcktaXUAAM7Ap?format=jpg&name=small

ErIlNpZXUAIYgsm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Way more crazy shit not being talked about. Regardless of who the idiots were, every one of them need to see charges. Not equating the people above with the shit below. Just pointing out that Linn Wood is a nutjob. Moron is claiming its all staged.

What is this extra hat is this extra crazy shit though? Why did dudes come with zip-tie handcuffs?

ErJRSc1XIAEqfx8?format=jpg&name=smallErJRScxW4AEDoOM?format=jpg&name=360x360

This fuckface that the FBI is looking for is the one who planted the pipe bombs - and offerin 50k for info on him. Anyone lookin for a down payment on a Series 1 240z? 

DC Pipe Bomber

https://www.tampafp.com/fbi-50000-reward-for-info-on-suspected-pipe-bomber-at-u-s-capitol/

Some fucking guy went with a rifle and molotov cocktails on him? WTF? 
https://abc3340.com/news/local/alabama-men-arrested-for-illegal-guns-molotov-cocktail-materials-at-trump-protests-in-dc

They need to get that fucker that killed the capital police officer too, and this shit is only going to spiral more. There were even armed protestors storming the governors mansion here in Olympia yesterday too.

Whatcha wanna bet they put the wrong  "Washington" into their GPS 😄 /s 

8 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Whoa!   Same skin color, same eye count, both a nose AND a mouth.  Only discernible difference is the facial hair and scalp hair.  

Proof Trump won.  

same go tee, same jacket

that latex balding wig is soooooooo fake,

and  fake eyebrows

also he goes white when the girl gets shot ( with no blood spray ) by a cap gun

14 minutes ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

Obama never said he was Hawaiian but he wasn't BLACK like he keeps saying he is from the HOOD.. I call phony.  Kamala Harris is the next phony thats going to play this out the next 4yrs. Since she Indian there is a cast system which is just as predudice. Jaimacan father.  Last time I watched IN LIVING COLOR with the Wayne Brothers the Jamaican had 5 jobs.  So you see where I was going with this.

Am I raised a true Hawaiian ?NO,  I run into Hawaiians up here and say my Father was from Hana, Maui and they just run off.,My hunting boddy in the photo runs them off if he finds out they from Honolulu fishing  or hunting in there area . My Father was born and raised in Hawaii But nothing was there for him so he as others back in the day went in the Military. As I did and he just never went back. Hes brother also. Now they look at them 2 differently. I heard all the half ass Im half breed jokes ect…. but after a few weeks Im dark as them and can blend in ,Eat Opihi ect….

But last time in Maui I ran into Hawaiian rights CROWD and want to kick the US govt out. .  He was selling Huli Huli chickenI told him who I was then he ranted about how he was fucked over. Im thinking Im on Vacation just trying to get something to eat he making me sound like Im traitor . I told my Uncle and said Fuck Him and oh by the way hes related to you.   WHAT!!!!!!

anyway  where I was going with this  the BLM /Rich ANTIFY and reprations crowd need to stop and go forward otherwise getting FREE STUFF is not going to help their cause. Its being on the Plantation for Generations..   Im not looking back and blaming Dole Pinaapples. But  the Families of the  Churches that came in was the offshoot in taking the land over slowly inch by inch turinng them into Sugar cain, pineaplle ect….

Comparing Hawaiian sovereignty to BLM or AntiFa is ludacrist.  I’m guessing it’s closer to the Native Americans plight.  But frankly, the shit they (Americans) went through is way worse IMO.  

BLM is about getting police accountability in cases of racial injustice. 

AntiFa is just a way to identify a group who basically just shows up to white pride rally’s to keep their emboldened rhetoric at bay.  

and yes they have been plenty violent.  And no I don’t promote violence.  But yeah if a Unite the White crowd starts wielding guns at a BLM protest, I’m happy to have someone meet them at their level.  

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Comparing Hawaiian sovereignty to BLM or AntiFa is ludacrist.  I’m guessing it’s closer to the Native Americans plight.  But frankly, the shit they (Americans) went through is way worse IMO.  

BLM is about getting police accountability in cases of racial injustice. 

AntiFa is just a way to identify a group who basically just shows up to white pride rally’s to keep their emboldened rhetoric at bay.  

and yes they have been plenty violent.  And no I don’t promote violence.  But yeah if a Unite the White crowd starts wielding guns at a BLM protest, I’m happy to have someone meet them at their level.  

you still think ANTIFA is fake?

Those imaginary people yell some of the most racist segregationist crazy shit. They believe in some of the most racist policy and you apologize for them.

That’s strange Tr8er

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Super disingenuous take of what he said. 

Anyone else hear a queef?

Hey DUMB SHIT. It was a question and not a statement. This is why you are the smartest guy around. You have no ability to understand the differences of punctuation.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

pay me Pay ME, Im sueing   the Protastant Church also for converting us to Christians. OK Catolic Church also since they got more MONEY!!!!.

Claim some Protestant and Catholic priests tag teamed you, you'll get more traction with a claim. Haven't seen those pig pictures in 15 years Hainz. Probably on NWDE last. Jeff, you and me remember NWDE anyone else? 

• Like 1

It never ceases to amaze me how agreed upon facts are interpreted by different people. It's like 3d glasses. One person looking sees only the red spectrum and another looking at the exact same picture sees only the blue spectrum.

3D-anaglyph-France-Sacre-Coeur-Basilica-

It's a fucking mosque.

It's a Saturn V, a reusable space shuttle tank and a couple of other missiles you idiot.

• Like 1

You worried someone might dig up comments about how democrats are sore losers from 2016?  Ha.

no worries.  They were.  And I suppose in this crowd I’m more of a dem.  Here in Hawaii I’m not very liberal.  But relativity is a thing.  Hell, I’m still pissed that the legislative let the executive bend them over like they did.  

2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Anyone else hear a queef?

Hey DUMB SHIT. It was a question and not a statement. This is why you are the smartest guy around. You have no ability to understand the differences of punctuation.

Sorry snowflake, did I trigger you? 

Your question was bullshit in premise, at no point did he imply that Antifa is fake. You're a clown. 

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Thanks 1

What I find funny about the House passing their "non-gender" language rules is that there's has GOT to be a few old school democrat members thinking how fucking crazy this shit is.  They vote for it anyway as not to make waves, but you know they have to be thinking "what moron came up with this shit?..."

I don't really believe Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, and possibly Maxine Waters really use these new terms in their everyday conversations...

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Duncan said:

What I find funny about the House passing their "non-gender" language rules is that there's has GOT to be a few old school democrat members thinking how fucking crazy this shit is.  They vote for it anyway as not to make waves, but you know they have to be thinking "what moron came up with this shit?..."

I don't really believe Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, and possibly Maxine Waters really use these new terms in their everyday conversations...

Awoman to that. 

5 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Duncan, I agree...

22 hours ago, datzenmike said:

How fucking insane do your actions need to be before someone says... "Hey!!!........... Wait a minute. That's fucked up"  This is soooooo un American how can any party stand for it. I would have no problem believing that the Wu-Flu was a designer virus that was made to target the same receptor that makes a person vote Democratic. It then makes them even more insane.

19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

4t05qm.jpg

• Like 2