Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dhp123166 said:

Right wing media is going to get even more deranged...

...but the FBI will finally fully address the domestic terror threat by white supremacists et al.

And from this point on there are going to be massive amounts of security around the Capitol Building if not all Gov. buildings in DC.

37 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

It used to be physically & genuinely mentally handicapped people that needed assistance. Now, it's every crybaby and lazy sob that "needs" assistance, and they just keep multiplying.

I feel ya bro, its really tough being a white guy in Santa Barbara without all these leeches ruining everything.

I think I am gonna go have a beer ( non- alcoholic) that I can cry into.

Of the people, by the people, for the people.

Some of you clearly unhinged fucks on this site will, forever, rue this, and the rest of your days, when, "the land of the free, and the home of the brave" lost, maybe forever, their collective shit.  Pathetic mofo's; may god bless "the real free world".

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

And she is going to be writing legislation which, (clutch the pearls!!!!), has a chance of being made law.

Which just goes to show you that the system is fundamentally flawed if it listens to this.... thing.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Of the people, by the people, for the people.

Some of you clearly unhinged fucks on this site will, forever, rue this, and the rest of your days, when, "the land of the free, and the home of the brave" lost, maybe forever, their collective shit.  Pathetic mofo's; may god bless "the real free world".

hows that 3rd lock down going ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

I feel ya bro, its really tough being a white guy in Santa Barbara without all these leeches ruining everything.

I think I am gonna go have a beer ( non- alcoholic) that I can cry into.

You think I was born with a silver spoon? Gfys. I work all the time and live in a one bedroom with my family of 4. Planning to leave because housing is more than we can afford. Again, gfys.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

I drive/ride through Portland on a daily basis. I've got literally pictures I've taken of Antifa getting taken down by the cops.

I follow this guy on Facebook and he continually had “election fact checker” stamp on even pictures of him and his daughter ..  Then you got same people screeching Nothing to see here ..  

yeah seems legit 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, bastardo said:

The gloating was great. Thanks you guys, for giving me a little perspective into what the Trump-truck Americans out there think. I still am of the opinion that we can come together and create a more perfect union.

Be nice to Nanners he's not as young as he used to be.

if it matters I was literally taking a nap when you posted that

• Like 3

Pretty good considering we are also saving the world ,,,, again ,,, with our superior knowledge , money and power to come up with a vaccine and have it distributed to 3rd world countries like yours in less than a year. 

you are welcome 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

No longer about right versus left either.

It is now America vs. Trump voters.

More like America vs. Ratwagon

19 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Great, you delusional idiot.  Hows the country with the highest mortality rate from covid, and, the new poster child for "worlds most fucked up democracy" going?

12 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

Pretty good considering we are also saving the world ,,,, again ,,, with our superior knowledge , money and power to come up with a vaccine and have it distributed to 3rd world countries like yours in less than a year. 

you are welcome 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Great, you delusional idiot.  Hows the country with the highest mortality rate from covid, and, the new poster child for "worlds most fucked up democracy" going?

just great,

I'm happy as shit

I can literally walk 1/4 mile up the hill from my house and buy a machine gun,

I'm loving it,

By you lot are truly FUCKED along with Canada and England,

cheers mate

• Haha 1