Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

did you even listen to the hour long phone call or just the out of context BS put out by the media?

By the look of your comment you didn’t listen to the actual recording. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-transcript-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/2768e0cc-4ddd-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html

Holy crap the rantings of a madman. I don't see anything taken out of context. You realize you can't believe a word that comes out of Trumps mouth? He has no credibility. Sad when you reach a point where no one can take you seriously and you are the president of the United states. The people have told Trump to pound sand, the courts have told him to pound sand so now he just rambles conspiracy theories.

Let the boys in D.C. have their fun like the extreme left does.

They are going to be more well behaved.

Why?

In the footage of the protesters walking through the capitol building, they were very careful to stay inside of the walkway formed by velvet ropes  .

2 hours ago, bastardo said:

FB_IMG_1609956579432.jpg.b94e5e673f2a28933975f47201163b1a.jpg

Where does this come from? Not the specific meme, the sentiment. Perhaps I am misreading the meme, it appears to be an attempt to slam the republican party? When has the republican party attempted to "take away" any of "my rights"? .  

4 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Where does this come from? Not the specific meme, the sentiment. Perhaps I am misreading the meme, it appears to be an attempt to slam the republican party? When has the republican party attempted to "take away" any of "my rights"? .  

Anybody blurting such crap [in the original posting] while holding an Italian Carcano is crazy !