12 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

i haven’t even the slightest understanding as to why do something like remove nouns, and pronouns. 

I know that it’s explained as a control mechanism for making definitions fluid... 

im so sick of crazy town and the left.

It keeps us unbalanced and unsure by altering everything that binds us as a community, remove statues removes our history, de fund the police ads instability whom to trust, a generation or so of easy sex and easy divorce breaks up the family unit increasing reliance on the Government, unofficial open borders brings in floods of uneducated low payed people that lower wages and on and on. It eliminates free speech not by law but social pressure with forbidden words to not offend then it will become forbidden thoughts. These methods have all been used before we are just not familiar with them being used on us.

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

While I'm at it...

funny thing how my neck of the woods "inspires" great art.

The famous fart scene had been simmering in Brooks's mind for years.

"When I enlisted in the Army, I was sent to Fort Sill, Oklahoma, near the wonderful town of Lawton, Oklahoma. I think I get a lot of "Blazing Saddles" from Lawton, Oklahoma. It was an artillery base, Fort Sill. It was called Field Artillery Replacement Training Center. Put that together and you got farts. And it just stuck in my head, and I thought I never could find a place for it. Then when I had this cowboy story, with beans and tin plates, I said, "OK, we can let it go."

Somewhere in my head I said, "I will. I will use this." You know, because it was too crazy. It was all over the place, you saw F.A.R.T. written everywhere at Fort Sill, and I said, "Don't they know this? Can't they see this?" I said, "Well, that's the military mind. I mean, they overlook that or something."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/movie-news/mel-brooks-on-blazing-new-comedic-trails-in--blazing-saddles-215405381.html

• Like 1
Just now, Jahva Jef said:

fuck yes January 6th !!!!!

the 2nd USA civil War shall begin.

I'm ready ! However it will all be over when China invades in about 3 years,,,, fuck. Great odds

My guess would be that China wouldn't wait 3 years. Their ally is the establishment party... Why would they wait?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

No proof of election fraud here

Thank god all US elections are rigged,,,, fortunately the last one was a giant sting opp by Flynn.

I drove across the country twice and saw nothing but BLM and Biden signs on every front lawn,,,,,

but we can't have this,,,, so thank you Flynn and Powell

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

fuck yes January 6th !!!!!

the 2nd USA civil War shall begin.

I'm ready ! However it will all be over when China invades in about 3 years,,,, fuck. Great odds

One way or another.... they are already here. Hunter left the key under the mat for them

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

My guess would be that China wouldn't wait 3 years. Their ally is the establishment party... Why would they wait?

Nigel is saying its a MAJOR problem we all gotta face,

Red China is no fun in warfare, the fuckers fight dirty

• Like 1
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

One way or another.... they are already here. Hunter left the key under the mat for them

Christ,,, why did we build a southern border wall then?

Hey you are welcome to park your dime on my back lawn for a couple months if nedd be

• Like 1

The CCP and China has not really fought any wars. Historically it's isolationist. They are land locked, can't get out to the south, west, north or Paciffic to the east. They have a large army but no way to deploy them. They are stuck where they are, land locked. They sort of have a navy but it takes generations to build up experienced admirals and tactics. Same with an air force. This is why I said many times that America needs to be at war somewhere. It keeps the armed forces battle ready and sharp. A few deaths is the cost of doing business, regrettable, but in so many ways necessary. If China were to start something India to the west and Russia to the north would be on then like flies on shit. China (CCP) has very few friends after co-vid. 

• Like 2

That's so it won't get chucked by You tube. Yes, indeed.... fucked up. If anyone going to DC  it's probably too late to leave now. Take a sleeping bag and lots of MREs.

I asked my wife about food prices and close to double the normal amount. It goes up in the winter anyway but noticeably more starting about a month ago. Fresh fruit and veg have to come farther. May be too late but lay in some rice and beans. You should have before now.

A new District Supervisor was interviewed on local tv. this morning. Terra Lawson Remer replace Christian Gaspar, a Republican who was fighting to keep businesses open during these Newsom shut downs. 

And what is the first thing on Terra's agenda? Climate Change

Really!? People are out of work and business, especially the lifeblood of this town, Tourism, and her priority is Climate Change!? WTF!!!! 

Guess which one is Remer?

Lawson-Remer Beats Gaspar In District 3 Supervisor Race | KPBS

• Like 1