2 hours ago, pondking said:

kim_dongwoo.jpg?itok=4Ebm4aIt

Doesn't look old enough to experienced anything mentioned so probably a boomer and not even around then. Time for this shit to be in the dust bin of history. Does anyone give two shits about the rapes and slaughter of the crusades????  Those responsible are all long gone and the governments and country behind it changed and evolved. Let it go. I have a Ratsun rising sun sticker on my car.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

kim_dongwoo.jpg?itok=4Ebm4aIt

Doesn't look old enough to experienced anything mentioned so probably a boomer and not even around then. Time for this shit to be in the dust bin of history. Does anyone give two shits about the rapes and slaughter of the crusades????  Those responsible are all long gone and the governments and country behind it changed and evolved. Let it go. I have a Ratsun rising sun sticker on my car.

They make great Kill Markers! 

Profiles in Aviation: James Howard Was the Only American P-51 Fighter Pilot  Awarded the Medal Of Honor over Europe

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

The last thing we need is a simulated volcanic blast that mutes the suns effect on the plant life and climate. 

Virginia is slowly turning into California -

I just read where,on January 1st,they'll allow "undocument immigrants"

to get driver's licenses.

And,just like California,we didn't get a say (or vote) on this matter.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, angliagt said:

Time to go to WV

36 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

These "Obama appointed" Judges don't stand a chance.  Anyone screaming now is just too damn stupid to realize they have been caught in the worlds biggest sting op.

Suggest checking out Kip Sipson, he backs all his info with court cases. Every other day a new judge is picked up for fraud, most of them in the South and rustbelts.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, angliagt said:

Thats sucks, mass immigration is a form of warfare in England, usually they are imported by the French Navy. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

When Gates suggests drilling holes in the bottom of our lifeboat to let the water out it's time for him to go over the side.

• Like 3