Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

His report will only be important to the active Right. It will be ignored or slow leaked by the media at a rate that none will take notice outside the ones wanting to see it.

Moveon.org developed this strategy after Gore lost his challenge.

I don't think the mainstream media will even exist after all the shit that is about to go down.  Still think this guy will be the fore runner in PUBLIC news,

Trump speech ruled,

anyone involved in these swing states must be taking THEE gnarliest dump right in front of their crannberry cornbread right now,

its gownna be bad !!!!!!!!

HIGHEST TREASON in military code book

I'm gownna invest in Cuban rope and be a fucking millionaire !!!!!!! 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Draker said:

Wow.  “Maybe that administration will be me”.  Yeah.  He’s pretty much had everyone else in his administration resign so I guess it’s apt for him to think he’ll be alone running his little USA-II.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Wow.  “Maybe that administration will be me”.  Yeah.  He’s pretty much had everyone else in his administration resign so I guess it’s apt for him to think he’ll be alone running his little USA-II.  

He definitely wont be part or your union for sure, Tulsi should have been a third party leader..  The message at this point is that 75-80 million are not going to see Biden as legitimate and like party members from his party will now be ignored legally. 

Its starting here in Oregon. Our governor better take note. Its not often you see the right take the Antifa route against the police. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

He definitely wont be part or your union for sure. 

I’m willing to bet on that.   I’d love to claim independence as a nation, but that’s about as unlikely as Trump hightailing it out of the country without his passport.  

• Like 1