• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jahva Jef said:

b1deK4b.png

2018 "absolutely no SIS, white male, Trump supporters in our flat" price $1400.00 small room

2021 " we are a friendly open minded group of 4 looking for that perfect fit" $975.00 small room

So much for fapping privacy

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

W T jesus titty fucking christ is wrong with that woman????????????

Nancy hadn't bathed in her concoction of feotus blood that day, planned parent hood centre had been shut due to peaceful protesting...

Edited by Str8jacket
Spelling
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

ya think ? Says some interesting stuff 

Sure its interesting. 

But when the main message is to create complacency its kind of a bad thing.  There was no super secret 4D organized plan to sit back and  "trust"... The message should have been

"GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO ORGANIZE LIKE THE LEFT." 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Sure its interesting. 

But when the main message is to create complacency its kind of a bad thing.  There was no super secret 4D organized plan to sit back and  "trust"... The message should have been

"GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO ORGANIZE LIKE THE LEFT." 

I guess with that stuff is that it operates through gematria, so when Q says one thing and Trump says one thing 2 minutes later on twitter there is a coded message that says so an so is involved in something nefarious. 2 day laiter you see so and so shitting their pants. I'm not siding with anyone but it sure is clever, I think its someone from Michael Flynns  team.

I bought the "Great Awakening book" years ago only to find the authors were poisoned after releasing it. 

If it is a mis info campaign it sure is a good one.   

All I'm saying is that with all these Q people marching around yelling "trust the plan" they are missing the other %75 of the story

• Like 2
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Firefox warned that a social media tracking device was trying to gain access to my computer.

Barr's gone anyway. Does Trump appoint another? seems he would have done something about this a long time ago. He must have a fall back position planned.

Didn't I say he had a fall back position?

• Like 1