• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

133192267_10221731973342469_4039759105821246057_n.jpg

There is a hell of a lot of soot on those buildings, maybe too much diesel that didn't oxidize. Gunpowder?? Also the film of the explosion was lit up for too long, like something slow burning. Not like an IED that has a sudden and short flash.

This one burned longer.

Terrorism? When you warn people to get out of the way this falls far short of terrorism. Location... this wasn't a stadium, mass transit, school or any high density population place. Seems like a very low tech, but effective, attack on AT&T.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

There is a hell of a lot of soot on those buildings, maybe too much diesel that didn't oxidize. Gunpowder?? Also the film of the explosion was lit up for too long, like something slow burning. Not like an IED that has a sudden and short flash.

This one burned longer.

Terrorism? When you warn people to get out of the way this falls far short of terrorism. Location... this wasn't a stadium, mass transit, school or any high density population place. Seems like a very low tech, but effective, attack on AT&T.

Could be any number of chemistries for the explosives or even mixed with different types. As an open forum I'm going to go with not speculating, but you can read up on several  reports for various similar instances online where they go into details of what they think it is and how they go about doing the forensic analysis, pretty interesting stuff actually.

A lot of common ingredients for such materials have "taggants" for tracking these days. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taggant

Edited by Dguy210
9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

178 pages of Destruction of America tag words, I think we are well into being surveilled for content. I trust the AI has passed it along for a human to check the contents and concluded we are all harmless dilettantes with Datsuns.

THATS WHY I LOVE THE CLINTONS, GREATEST PEOPLE EVER NEXT TO JAMES CLAPPER AND BUSH SENIOR

22 hours ago, datzenmike said:

178 pages of Destruction of America tag words, I think we are well into being surveilled for content. I trust the AI has passed it along for a human to check the contents and concluded we are all harmless dilettantes with Datsuns.

My OCD on this type of stuff means if I start getting into it in depth and factually I'm going to quickly run afoul of what is generally allowed or what ends up with a visit from a 3 letter agency.

You are all welcome to do your own research and it all easily searchable and publically available knowledge but when you start collating it then it quickly runs into a bit different situation.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

My OCD on this type of stuff means if I start getting into it in depth and factually I'm going to quickly run afoul of what is generally allowed or what ends up with a visit from a 3 letter agency.

You are all welcome to do your own research and it all easily searchable and publically available knowledge but when you start collating it then it quickly runs into a bit different situation.

Two visits from the Feds are enough for me thank you very much.

felt like I mighta been fallowed a couple times, so I never renewed my tags.

Fuck it they won't pull you over 

I don't and have never owned a cell phone. On occasion I drive my Datsun which was way before cars were 'smart' or had GPS, hell the only electronics are the EI distributor and the diodes in the alternator... the radio has never worked and the tags expired till maybe next summer. I pay cash. Other than a morning walk I rarely go anywhere because there's no need to. If they want to follow me, fucking fly-at-er, but wear good walking shoes. I hate all politicians, don't trust the gov'ment and certainly not the news nor do I trust the police to have my best interests at heart so I stay away from them and do nothing to make them look my way. I don't answer the door or the phone because that's not why I have them. Filled out my census form only as far as I was willing as it is incredibly invasive.  

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't and have never owned a cell phone. On occasion I drive my Datsun which was way before cars were 'smart' or had GPS, hell the only electronics are the EI distributor and the diodes in the alternator... the radio has never worked and the tags expired till maybe next summer. I pay cash. Other than a morning walk I rarely go anywhere because there's no need to. If they want to follow me, fucking fly-at-er, but wear good walking shoes. I hate all politicians, don't trust the gov'ment and certainly not the news nor do I trust the police to have my best interests at heart so I stay away from them and do nothing to make them look my way. I don't answer the door or the phone because that's not why I have them. Filled out my census form only as far as I was willing as it is incredibly invasive.  

Left Bay Area to pursue the same life.  It is getting dangerous out there. There is nothing stopping people these days.  A stupid teenage will put your name on a watch list if they can find you on instagram or facebook.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I use cash unless online or over a grand or so.  Not into the plastic cards.  I still have a Facebook I think.  Never deleted it. 

15 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Could be any number of chemistries for the explosives or even mixed with different types. As an open forum I'm going to go with not speculating, but you can read up on several  reports for various similar instances online where they go into details of what they think it is and how they go about doing the forensic analysis, pretty interesting stuff actually.

A lot of common ingredients for such materials have "taggants" for tracking these days. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taggant

Not ANFO as no yellow/brown cloud. Looks more like gunpowder with whitish cloud.

11 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

Unfortunately they can find you anywhere with google satellite.

6 feet social distance sure looks good 40,000 feet up.

Not if you are not carrying a compatible device,  Go out without a cell phone [or with one shut off] or PA and there's nothing to be pinged.

Shut off? Maybe battery out. Better yet carry in a Faraday bag. For the most part who cares if someone knows when/where you were? I suppose you could be at the wrong place at the wrong time and be an unnecessary suspect. My life isn't very complicated so I don't give it much thought.

^^^Until the Left gets ahold of it in the States.

Could the dude at least have given an alternative flag? I read through the article and did not see a suggestion.