Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Mattndew76 said:

I can’t find anything credible. Just rumor pages. 

this chick is DEAD ON ! IMFUO

Pence was a bad actor,

the chouffer shot JFK

Moon Landing was fake

Linsey Graham is a flipped pedo

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LgYkjrsvkwsf/?fbclid=IwAR3oKdj7OKGCIEMqpnUSk1GRKJyiH_9Thf2TsRpZ-Q27wcn0CzmELanbhz8

I hate to keep bringing up my S-in-laws predictions from last July but He said HUGE world wide pedophile ring busted, child sex slavery ring involving politicians and the church, restaurants selling human meat, a video of the Clintons and a human child sacrifice, senators led out of the capitol in chains, BIG names arrested. The Queen deposed by some true ruler descendant from the 1200s, fuck I should have written this shit down. He said something big in 58 days........ Trump got the Wu Flu.  

3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I hate to keep bringing up my S-in-laws predictions from last July but He said HUGE world wide pedophile ring busted, child sex slavery ring involving postillions and the church, restaurants selling human meat, a video of the Clintons and a human child sacrifice, senators led out of the capitol in chains, BIG names arrested. The Queen deposed by some true ruler descendant from the 1200s, fuck I should have written this shit down. He said something big in 58 days........ Trump got the Wu Flu.  

i-dont-always-wear-an-armadillo-hat-but-when-i-do-i-line-it-with-tin-foil.jpg

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I hate to keep bringing up my S-in-laws predictions from last July but He said HUGE world wide pedophile ring busted, child sex slavery ring involving politicians and the church, restaurants selling human meat, a video of the Clintons and a human child sacrifice, senators led out of the capitol in chains, BIG names arrested. The Queen deposed by some true ruler descendant from the 1200s, fuck I should have written this shit down. He said something big in 58 days........ Trump got the Wu Flu.  

Keystone

its going down

NVIVM cults were picked up ages ago

3 hours ago, Duncan said:

I mean, really?  really?

You have noting more important to do? really?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-propose-ban-she-gender-021515663.html

It's a planned removal of pro-nouns that identify people as actual humans. It's a coup by the lizard people! In 6 months time Pelosi is going to peel off that decaying human suit it is using as a cover and reveal the cold blooded reptile inside. 

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

It's Newspeak. By decreasing descriptive words you begin to limit and control the thinking in the population. This is the continuance of the end of the family unit.

i haven’t even the slightest understanding as to why do something like remove nouns, and pronouns. 

I know that it’s explained as a control mechanism for making definitions fluid... 

im so sick of crazy town and the left.