Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

Mexican food is not organic or healthy or sustainable despite what George Soros says

Soo good going down.

I shit on George Soros from on high....

¡Ahh eso es mejor! ¡Más rápido más rápido! Oh mi gilipollas

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jahva Jef said:

iGL1vxd.jpg

THIS is the grave digger of 2021 for the public eye. The private tribunals will make Neuenburg look like a Jr high school prom

Sad part is that most have already forgotten about Russia Collusion already. Hope this is a gentle reminder

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

So, Newscum wants to extend the Stay Home Order and move Blacks and Latinos to the head of the line for the Vaccine

This fucking piece of shit is drunk with power

1332d0bae94a2b6402a082b08cd5f3af2cf1c3eb92b61e28c6a3bc1b55208fac_1.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jahva Jef said:

iGL1vxd.jpg

THIS is the grave digger of 2021 for the public eye. The private tribunals will make Neuenburg look like a Jr high school prom

I posted back in July about my s-in-law and his conspiracy theories and trump handing down subpoenas and taking people away in cuffs. Said something big in 58 days.... well trump got wuflu then.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I posted back in July about my s-in-law and his conspiracy theories and trump handing down subpoenas and taking people away in cuffs. Said something big in 58 days.... well trump got wuflu then.

Well the first executive order past down by Trump was "Crimes against Humanity" AND i wont say it,

since then the NXIVM cults have been dismantled along with Hollywood and all the 3 letter agency pee doe krats,

he past another executive order " Stop all foreign interference"  and guess what that means??????

HIGH FUCKING TREASON !!!!!!!!!

They do these sting ops in small spurts I've noticed

check out what happened  to Keith Reineer and Alison mack of Smallsville.

No more Disney, no Tom Hanks no Modanna,,,, hmmmm

Netflixs is next in line

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

So, Newscum wants to extend the Stay Home Order and move Blacks and Latinos to the head of the line for the Vaccine

This fucking piece of shit is drunk with power

I wonder if Newsom has any idea about his order ? Hardly anybody is staying home,things almost seem normal again.Roads are busy,a lot of restaurants are open even inside and the stores look like it's almost Christmas.Imagine him putting whitey at the front of the line for a vaccine.What a complete douchebag this guy is.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Want more than $600 for a Stimulus Check...sorry, you should live in another country, where the money is going. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/foreign-aid-government-funding-package-coronavirus-relief-uproar

Why can't these bills just be about one thing,without all the added pork?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

Why can't these bills just be about one thing,without all the added pork?

I don't know, Trump asked for a clean bill and this is what they sent him. I just heard on the news that he will not sign it. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

Do you mean "Indian Giver", if so say it.

Original term used for this.

The phrase is quite early in the history of the the USA. Thomas Hutchinson described the term as proverbial as early as 1765, in his The history of the Province of Massachusetts Bay:

"An Indian gift is a proverbial expression, signifying a present for which an equivalent return is expected."

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

iGL1vxd.jpg

His report will only be important to the active Right. It will be ignored or slow leaked by the media at a rate that none will take notice outside the ones wanting to see it.

Moveon.org developed this strategy after Gore lost his challenge.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Original term used for this.

The phrase is quite early in the history of the the USA. Thomas Hutchinson described the term as proverbial as early as 1765, in his The history of the Province of Massachusetts Bay:

"An Indian gift is a proverbial expression, signifying a present for which an equivalent return is expected."

And Massachusetts has never been racist.