Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 420n620 said:

legit or fake ? If it's not in MSM, then it's probably real news. 

Biden CCP.jpg

Reminds me of an old counter intel trick.  Distribute classified documents to a selected few.  Insert discrete mistakes unique to each copy.  Scan leaks, arrest the bugger.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, 420n620 said:

legit or fake ? If it's not in MSM, then it's probably real news. 

Roberts & Maxwell.jpg

I've already predicted her demise.

On 12/17/2020 at 7:22 PM, datzenmike said:

All those anti vaxers next summer..... Hunter hanging himself while waiting trial. CNN selling for under $5,000 to a consortium of ABC, CBS, PBS, NBC alphabet soup of news media to supply the networks with " whistleblower quotes of credible source information close to the  top." Maxwell and 4 of the 8 US Marshalls detailed to protect her, killed in bomb blast after turning on the Clintons. Charles is crowned King of England and Andrew is divorced by his wife but 6 months later killed in a auto accident with his 18 year old g/f while being chased by paparazzi... eerily like the circumstances surrounding the death of Dianna. Michelle finally comes out as a cross dressing male who according to her,  'Barack didn't seen to notice or care and I got carried away." Kamala Harris sworn in as the 47th POTUS (and first woman of color) on air force one, twenty minutes after Joe Biden mistakenly wandered out the side door looking for a place to take a nap. Madam president Harris also has the distinction of being president for the shortest term when finally all objections are cleared and Trump is reinstated as President for his 2nd term less than an hour later. She is dropped off in California but a GPS malfunction takes her motorcade directly through a newly formed CHAZ zone and the de-funded police can't save her. The only good news is that the genetically engineered corona virus has a built in replication timer of about a year and a half before mutating to non infectious and dies out.

2020 IS looking better.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I've already predicted her demise.

Given how things have been going so far I wouldn't even be surprised if most of your "predictions" came true.

• Like 2

Anti Vaxers are not that far out, hell I have my doubts about the shit that's going in my arm. Liz is 94 and Phil is 99 this year so Charles being King next year is also not a stretch neither is Andrew's wife saying 'fuck it'. CNN is for sale though I doubt it's worth $5,000 lol.

• Like 1