• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, bastardo said:

You're too lazy to do it

It has already started, it just isn't what anyone expected. We're still in the buildup to it, it just hasn't gone hot yet. The divide between the 2 or even 3 sides is not fixable at this point. There is no "normal" to go back to.

You're still thinking two sides facing off against each other in lines. 

I'm thinking small factional fighting with guerillas shooting out transformers and sabotaging railways and other infrastructure to bring down the cities. Food shortages as the supply lines and dependence of the cities upon the food producing rural areas plays out and they say "fuck you". Secession of towns, counties or even states saying we don't have confidence in the government anymore, and the backlash as local government tries to force resources out of the other side to keep things from falling apart. 

Shit will get wild. Hope you prepared.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, bastardo said:

You're too lazy to do it

Our state, other Blue states, and cities will be where the war goes hot. Red states are overwhelmingly unified. The Blue states are just Red states with Blue cities. Knowing you are just north of me in an enclave of garbage intersectional mob think. Its likely you will see violence in your neighborhoods.

Edited by Mattndew76

10W30 is fine.

Yup they are arresting him but what for I don't know and it isn't shown. Maybe there was a fight earlier??? Threats made??? Maybe told to get off thin ice??? Some kid died recently from falling through the ice. These sound like Canadian antifa.

5 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

This whole forum is racist AF. Have you noticed that of the few PoC (nanners, colourbox, hobospyder; not sure about str8jackit) they rarely engage in any political discussion? That's because this place is a hotbed of Hawaiian shirted cross burners aching to bail out Rittenhouse for murder. 

Nanners I got your back against HRH and I'll use the boots he sold me to stomp him out. (I'm still biased against the natives for previously stated reasons)

Edited by bastardo
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bastardo said:

Th

Nanners I got your back against HRH and I'll use the boots he sold me to stomp him out. (I'm still biased against the natives for previously stated reasons)

Dude,,  we can totally wear matching asparagus green jock straps.. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bastardo said:

This whole forum is racist AF. Have you noticed that of the few PoC (nanners, colourbox, hobospyder; not sure about str8jackit) they rarely engage in any political discussion? That's because this place is a hotbed of Hawaiian shirted cross burners aching to bail out Rittenhouse for murder. 

1tvf62.jpg