• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It took a live-stream of an attempted coup to force silicon valley to recognize that they had a goddamn responsibility to shut down agitation and misinformation on their platforms.

Trump Twitter - permaban 🤣🤣🤣

Michael Flynn twitter - banned

Sydney Powell twitter - banned

Facebook - Trump shut out

Apple has given Parler 24 hours to put a moderation policy in place before they get removed from the app store.

Reddit has removed the trump subreddit* (they have been trying; they already removed r/thedonald years ago)

Seriously Zuck? You had to wait for armed terrorists to invade Congress to overturn an election?

Good to know what it takes for you to recognize your social responsibility.

Edited by bastardo

Trump being banned from twatter is the fault of Trump. when prominent Trump supporter Milo Yiannopoulos was banned from that same platform in '16 Milo (and many other alt-righters) jumped over to gab and begged bad orange man to do the same.

Trump could have even stayed on twitter as he opened a gab account and put some fear into fuckin' Dorsey but he should have opened a gab at least as a gesture of loyalty to Milo but he didn't. Milo was a major reason Trump got elected and Trump let him die professionally rather than throw him a life line. Trump thought he owned twitter and it ended up owning him. he kept saying he came to drain the swamp but kept giving hand jobs to alligators and then being shocked after he got bit.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

In your mind it raises doubt - but the "feds" aka the US government provided them access to their systems, and they didn't work with twitter - they used twitter users submissions to map - ah you know what it's not even worth explaining to you. 

You still have no answer to why violence is OK now, and why chanting for Mike Pence to be hung is ok and would rather focus on bullshit like this because you don't like what it says. 

WTF are you talking about ? Did i say the violence was ok ? And the Pence thing ? Are you on drugs or something ? It's not that i don't like what it says,i don't care what it says.Twitter and it's users,the social media site that censors and bans if you go against their agenda and say something that offends the leftist pansies.Yea i'll trust them regarding the BLM or Antifa,sure.Ask Portland,Seattle,Kenosha,etc. if they believe 97% of protests were peaceful.

• Like 1

Zuck

Dorsey

that weird Indian dude at google

will all be dealt with for treason,

constitutional law permits censorship in our country

You cant hang Zuck cuz he is a Robotoid with a steal neck

but those other dickheads will be done

Blackout coming

1 hour ago, john510 said:

WTF are you talking about ? Did i say the violence was ok ? And the Pence thing ? Are you on drugs or something ? It's not that i don't like what it says,i don't care what it says.Twitter and it's users,the social media site that censors and bans if you go against their agenda and say something that offends the leftist pansies.Yea i'll trust them regarding the BLM or Antifa,sure.Ask Portland,Seattle,Kenosha,etc. if they believe 97% of protests were peaceful.

No, but you and everyone else here LOVES to ignore 80% of the arguments presented you and cherry pick shit. 

What you fail to understand is actions have consequences. Violate the terms of service of a website and they will delete your account. It's not about oOoOh yOu ofFenD LefTiEs but if your ass is inciting violence - and Twitter, not wanting to be held responsible for what you're saying removes your account - whelp your dumbass shouldn't havebeen saying stupid shit. 

Hell, Apple and Google just took down Parler from the the App store because of the looney shit that's being said on there. 

https://techcrunch.com/2021/01/08/parler-removed-from-google-play-store-as-apple-app-store-suspension-reportedly-looms/

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

No, but you and everyone else here LOVES to ignore 80% of the arguments presented you and cherry pick shit. 

What you fail to understand is actions have consequences. Violate the terms of service of a website and they will delete your account. It's not about oOoOh yOu ofFenD LefTiEs but if your ass is inciting violence - and Twitter, not wanting to be held responsible for what you're saying removes your account - whelp your dumbass shouldn't havebeen saying stupid shit. 

Hell, Apple and Google just took down Parler from the the App store because of the looney shit that's being said on there. 

https://techcrunch.com/2021/01/08/parler-removed-from-google-play-store-as-apple-app-store-suspension-reportedly-looms/

Do you every get sick from a full stomach of cum?

When do you think about its time to stop sucking cock?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Draker said:

Active suppression of free speech. A direct threat to democracy. 

WE ARE FUCKED.

you are mistaken

A business has the right to refuse service to anyone unless that refusal is due to a protected status.

Now if Cheeto-Hiltler were to sign an executive order preventing some sort of speech, THAT would be a direct threat to democracy.

I'm betting he's wishing he didn't go after Tik Tok so hard now, they're prolly the only public forum that will allow him (only forum where more than 200 folx will see him anyhow)

Too bind to see past the hate. There is a difference between orange man bad and constitutional rights being eroded. 

GOP are a bunch of pussies. They own it and so does trump to be honest. It was too little to late. 

• Like 2

The way it goes: cheer because you’ve been told it’s good. Cry this the gun is turned you. 

This goes for right and left. Both guilty of it.. and the establishment moves along. It’s literally the reason trump got elected in the first place. 

Edited by Draker
  • Like 1

Here.  I’ll give you guys some fun.

I think Senate should impeach immediately.

I do.  

I think the inauguration should be held at an undisclosed military installation, and Trump should be removed from power before that time.  For safety.  As an example.  To allow congress to show their role in governance.  Take your pick.  He attempted to stop with force the foundation of democracy.  Literally.  He called senators while they were trapped and surrounded by his armed mob telling them how to vote.  Can’t spin that.  Whether or not you wish the election went another way.  Whether or not you think it was stolen.  There is no justification for his actions.  You guys know this.  And it’s fucking hard to change an entrenched opinion.  But I implore you to imagine if it wasn’t “your guy”.  And these matters shall always be viewed as such.  Our institutions far surpass the importance of any candidate.  This is exactly why congress has the power of removal.