Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, john510 said:

Is this the bill that would allow changes that would allow ballot harvesting ? Supported by 15 Democrats ? what could possibly go wrong ? I can't blame anybody for shooting that down.

No, that's the SAVE Act, not PAVE Act....

And  by "ballot harvesting" you mean the one that would allow 3rd parties to pick up ballots? What's wrong with that? We already watched DeJoy dismantle the USPS just before the election and if more people voted then it could have gone the other way. 

I seen this posted on the big farce book and they saw it as hopeful I see desperation and I think come January 6th we will see another blockbuster Kraken of all times go bust like a 3 year old with a small helium filled balloon and it will all be Coulda Woulda Shoulda Shitta. The right needs to unify and send all support to the two Georgia senators and hope for the best.

Copied:
From Trump’s Lawyer
Atty. Jenna Ellis...
Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes. The media is going to make you believe that it's all over and Joe Biden is now officially president...
On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing... Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.
Remember... Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing...
The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector's votes. That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. Everything!!
The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!! The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes.
If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected.
The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt. Bigly.
President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole!
This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don't listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side.
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I seen this posted on the big farce book and they saw it as hopeful I see desperation and I think come January 6th we will see another blockbuster Kraken of all times go bust like a 3 year old with a small helium filled balloon and it will all be Coulda Woulda Shoulda Shitta. The right needs to unify and send all support to the two Georgia senators and hope for the best.

Copied:
From Trump’s Lawyer
Atty. Jenna Ellis...
Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes. The media is going to make you believe that it's all over and Joe Biden is now officially president...
On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing... Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.
Remember... Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing...
The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector's votes. That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. Everything!!
The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!! The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes.
The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt. Bigly.
President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole!
This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don't listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side.

Just keep your money.   

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

Why is the " like"  button a know pea doe symbol ?  If people really understood the meaning behind these Wal Mart Logos everywhere, it would make one vomit in dis beleaf. 

The like button is a heart on my screen.  

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Copied:
From Trump’s Lawyer
Atty. Jenna Ellis...

Just isn't going to happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, AlexDeLarge said:

+1......yep, country is fucked.

Time will tell.I'm not real optimistic but will try to keep a positive outlook.My retirement funds have been moved into safe investments with guaranteed returns and zero stock market influence.Just can't take that chance anymore.My biggest fear is Biden getting removed and the slut will be in charge.If this country was more informed on Harris i wonder if it would have changed the outcome.The last thing this country needs is to be Californicated.On the plus side she's out of my state.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, john510 said:

Time will tell.I'm not real optimistic but will try to keep a positive outlook.My retirement funds have been moved into safe investments with guaranteed returns and zero stock market influence.Just can't take that chance anymore.My biggest fear is Biden getting removed and the slut will be in charge.If this country was more informed on Harris i wonder if it would have changed the outcome.The last thing this country needs is to be Californicated.On the plus side she's out of my state.

Ha!  My same fear about Pence.  Not because he’s evil, just completely spineless.  

and yeah.  Stock market has gotta come back to reality and let the actual national budget settle up.  I’d sell around Jan1

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'm still waiting....

No you are not.  Trudeau is your guy today and tomorrow.  

20 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Copied:
From Trump’s Lawyer
Atty. Jenna Ellis...

i wonder if the carrier will be honest or not suffer an accidentental mishap by order of dnc terrorists/soros /big tech/china and the sealed votes disappear and new fraudulant votes reappear in place. i hope the votes are in a bullet proof case and handcuffed to honest carrier with honest security detail agents with carrier 

• Like 2