Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuckin' Canadians.

If I were in the SCOTUS I would be looking to the future and how my name will be remembered a hundred years from now? Did I vote fairly, and impartially based on existing laws. Or will I be hated and vilified for voting fairly, and impartially based on existing laws.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Ooph! said:

So the CCP craziness doesn't just infect America, Chinese military trained at Canadian bases in Canadian tactics?

https://www.rebelnews.com/the_china_files

I saw that today too. Way to go Trudeau!  He's a blackface globalist; it shouldn’t come as a surprise.

Edited by Draker
  • Like 4
15 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Fuckin' Canadians.

If I were in the SCOTUS I would be looking to the future and how my name will be remembered a hundred years from now? Did I vote fairly, and impartially based on existing laws. Or will I be hated and vilified for voting fairly, and impartially based on existing laws.

ahhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,, frankly I'm getting a little nervous. These 2 invite each other over on playdates, also that handshake is prolly telling someone in Australia to activate a sleeper cell in Portland

BUNlweq.jpg

• Like 3

I like this one:

"After AG Bill Barr says no evidence of widespread fraud in 2020 election, 9 Texas Republicans decry "shocking lack of action" on allegations"

...just evidence of fraud must have been found.

I'll believe the election when they start putting people in prison who committed the fraud and not just....    well....   what was I saying, LOL, I quit believing elections were honest years ago.

The puppeteers are just getting their game down for controlling elections since eventually the majority of people will be getting government checks and when that happens, they will vote for those that would increase government checks.  And if that were allowed to happen, this country would fail.

A lot of people complain that letting everyone vote was a bad idea. (I think Tocqueville may also have concluded this also.)  There is no way to put the Everyone Votes Genie back into the bottle so the only recourse is to rig elections.

It really doesn't matter who wins because neither party is willing to admit or fix the systemic corruption that is everywhere. 

It's like we are B210's in the rust belt and yes, our frames are going to rust in half.

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 2

The state Legislatures of the 4 states being sued have filed to be part of the Texas case. 

The 20 states in opposition have a percentage point or two less than 1/2 their populations supporting Texas too... Do the Blue cities and consolidated Blue areas know they're not on the winning end of this?

Conflict break outs in this country they will be cut off from agriculture and other life sustaining needs.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

State AG's are lining up against each other currently, and the FBI has now gone after the Texas state AG because of an "anonymous whistle blower" 

This sure does look like the dance before a civil war.

2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

The state Legislatures of the 4 states being sued have filed to be part of the Texas case. 

Ya can't make this shit up, better than fiction

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

The 20 states in opposition have a percentage point or two less than 1/2 their populations supporting Texas too... Do the Blue cities and consolidated Blue areas know they're not on the winning end of this?

Conflict break outs in this country they will be cut off from agriculture and other life sustaining needs.

I'm keeping the maple syrup and bacon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

Maple syrup ,, just one more thing The whites have stolen/corrupted for greed from the indigenous peoples of North America.. 

I like to think we simply exploited a natural remorse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So 2 things. 

1. apparently this is so much fraud but it can't be proven because it's "undetectable" now? 
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-lawyers-switch-gears-claim-fraud-undetectable-n1250717

2. Did you guys know we now have 52 states in America? Congratulations to New California and New Nevada! I wonder if they're going to have more hookers and booze?

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1337445116701773825/photo/1

Eo-POTlXUAIL2Wg?format=png&name=small

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

I find tough talking Democrats and those supporting them, laughable. They keep pushing to learn the importance of the first rule of a gunfight, "Must have gun".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FUCK MSNBC, boot fuck them instead. Let's not forget the media bias here. Doesn't matter what the fuck you think. It says...

"Despite the chaos of election night and the days which followed, the media has consistently proclaimed that no widespread voter fraud has been proven. But this observation misses the point. The constitutional issue is not whether voters committed fraud but whether state officials violated the law by systematically loosening the measures for ballot integrity so that fraud becomes undetectable.

The states unconstitutionally altered the voting laws to make any fraud easier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, BrothersGarage said:

So 2 things. 

1. apparently this is so much fraud but it can't be proven because it's "undetectable" now? 
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-lawyers-switch-gears-claim-fraud-undetectable-n1250717

2. Did you guys know we now have 52 states in America? Congratulations to New California and New Nevada! I wonder if they're going to have more hookers and booze?

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1337445116701773825/photo/1

Eo-POTlXUAIL2Wg?format=png&name=small

MSNBC and Buzzfeed, really? 

IS THAT THE STORY YOU'RE STICKING TO? - Judge Judy Judging | Meme Generator

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

FUCK MSNBC, boot fuck them instead. Let's not forget the media bias here. Doesn't matter what the fuck you think. It says...

"Despite the chaos of election night and the days which followed, the media has consistently proclaimed that no widespread voter fraud has been proven. But this observation misses the point. The constitutional issue is not whether voters committed fraud but whether state officials violated the law by systematically loosening the measures for ballot integrity so that fraud becomes undetectable.

Kind of a  nice massage from them. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Here's another link stating the same thing, if you would like to discuss:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/10/trump-team-throws-towel-proving-voter-fraud/

What Buzzfeed are you talking about? It's literally a link to twitter and screenshots from the filings?

50 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

That's the claim, but where's the evidence to substantiate it?

What about Other states that have had mail-in voting for years, why didn't their voting come into question? 

18 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

IS THAT THE STORY YOU'RE STICKING TO? - Judge Judy Judging | Meme Generator

Even with those stories there is an underlying truth. 

There is a group of disenfranchised people in California, Oregon, and Maybe Washington state that DO not see things like the Urban dominated counties. We do NOT have representation for any other party. Just super majority Democrat control. So when a state files a dissent to the Texas amicus it isnt representing everyone who resides within the border of that state. So whom ever this is that filed these New California and New Nevada amicus briefs are saying they do not agree with the States AG's of the actual state. 

I said this earlier. If in the case of violent dispute the battles will only be held within Blue States and heavy blue counties, because of how concentrated that school of thought has to be. Oregon is a perfect example how 2 cities and local suburban areas control voting power and legislative power. They do not represent the other 85% of the state at all. 

tumblr_inline_pi11dy9V8g1titagt_1280.png

1200px-2020_United_States_Senate_electio

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1