• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Not listening to people like Alex...

All other points aside, all Alex does is spew bullshit and conspiracy theories, what makes his words have any value to be taken seriously? 

He is literally talking about detonating a star in the name of lucifer and moved on to talking about aliens just now....

• Like 1

Still waiting......

.... for next summer when everyone says 'remember last year when things were simpler? when all we had was co-vid, masks, closures and those you tubes of Joe Biden we thought were silly?'

BTW that last timcast was retarded. Tim, loose those other tinfoil idiots.

25 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Still waiting......

.... for next summer when everyone says 'remember last year when things were simpler? when all we had was co-vid, masks, closures and those you tubes of Joe Biden we thought were silly?'

BTW that last timcast was retarded. Tim, loose those other tinfoil idiots.

He made something like $30k on the last IRL he had with Jones. Jones is popular and puts on a "show" and people pay to watch him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

He made something like $30k on the last IRL he had with Jones. Jones is popular and puts on a "show" and people pay to watch him. 

These are the most entertaining distracting episodes. 80% odd discussion and pseudo science spit balling. %20 Current event. You have to be an uptight Karen or Ken to not be able to enjoy the distraction. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

These are the most entertaining distracting episodes. 80% odd discussion and pseudo science spit balling. %20 Current event. You have to be an uptight Karen or Ken to not be able to enjoy the distraction. 

Watched a bit skipping through to find out about the title of the show, gave up.... went back and skipped around some more. When they got to talking about this coming Monday, planetary alignments (Christmas star), meteor showers, comet, solar eclipse... I bailed. Never did find anything about SCOTUS/Texas. 

Don't need any fucking distractions. It's the end times and I'm busy...

GotN-whip-me-fuck-me-distract-me.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On the evening of Dec 21 both Saturn and Jupiter are going to be so close together that if you have a telescope both planets will be able to be seen in the same telescope eyepiece at the same time, this is the closest they have been together in almost 400 years, and the closet viewable pairing in nearly 800 years which I believe is around the year 1226AD.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, wayno said:

On the evening of Dec 21 both Saturn and Jupiter are going to be so close together that if you have a telescope both planets will be able to be seen in the same telescope eyepiece at the same time, this is the closest they have been together in almost 400 years, and the closet viewable pairing in nearly 800 years which I believe is around the year 1226AD.

I have my 203MM tube ready to take a peak at the line up. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Watched a bit skipping through to find out about the title of the show, gave up.... went back and skipped around some more. When they got to talking about this coming Monday, planetary alignments (Christmas star), meteor showers, comet, solar eclipse... I bailed. Never did find anything about SCOTUS/Texas. 

Don't need any fucking distractions. It's the end times and I'm busy...

GotN-whip-me-fuck-me-distract-me.png

giphy.gif

Fog3iJ.gif

• Like 2
21 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

What about Other states that have had mail-in voting for years, why didn't their voting come into question? 

Do you know how an Absentee Ballot works vs. a Mass Mailing?  Come on dude, this is Voting 101 type shit. 

• Like 1