• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

Classic !!!!!!!!! This gaffoling guy is great , 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMYQzjYofuU

The link is dead, removed by uploader. I wonder if uploader removed the video after a friendly notification from Youtube. Removed in under 5 hours, is impressive. If this was attempted by a government agency, then troublesome issues like rights, woulds slow it to a bureaucratic crawl. But I'm silly, it isn't like the government, would attempt to circumvent the Constitution, by employing private companies to censor opposing points of view....(Italics= sarcasm)

• Like 1

I love political power speak.

So when Biden says he is "Confident" that Hunter did nothing wrong is generally a message that they better shut the investigation down and find NO wrong. I fucking hate these pukes and the ones supporting this retard.

https://thepostmillennial.com/joe-biden-confident-that-hunter-did-nothing-wrong

“PRECISION IN LANGUAGE REFLECTS PRECISION IN THOUGHT.”

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5
32 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I love political power speak.

So when Biden says he is "Confident" that Hunter did nothing wrong is generally a message that they better shut the investigation down and find NO wrong. I fucking hate these pukes and the ones supporting this retard.

https://thepostmillennial.com/joe-biden-confident-that-hunter-did-nothing-wrong

“PRECISION IN LANGUAGE REFLECTS PRECISION IN THOUGHT.”

I really hope that investigation goes somewhere and isn't swept under the rug.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

C2wKfB1VEAMrB_h.jpg:large

Remember what happened in 2020, one way or the other. What you remember in 2080 may not be what history remembers.

Funny you post this. 

I have printed some articles from this year and put them in my cedar chest above the garage. 

• Like 2

All those anti vaxers next summer..... Hunter hanging himself while waiting trial. CNN selling for under $5,000 to a consortium of ABC, CBS, PBS, NBC alphabet soup of news media to supply the networks with " whistleblower quotes of credible source information close to the  top." Maxwell and 4 of the 8 US Marshalls detailed to protect her, killed in bomb blast after turning on the Clintons. Charles is crowned King of England and Andrew is divorced by his wife but 6 months later killed in a auto accident with his 18 year old g/f while being chased by paparazzi... eerily like the circumstances surrounding the death of Dianna. Michelle finally comes out as a cross dressing male who according to her,  'Barack didn't seen to notice or care and I got carried away." Kamala Harris sworn in as the 47th POTUS (and first woman of color) on air force one, twenty minutes after Joe Biden mistakenly wandered out the side door looking for a place to take a nap. Madam president Harris also has the distinction of being president for the shortest term when finally all objections are cleared and Trump is reinstated as President for his 2nd term less than an hour later. She is dropped off in California but a GPS malfunction takes her motorcade directly through a newly formed CHAZ zone and the de-funded police can't save her. The only good news is that the genetically engineered corona virus has a built in replication timer of about a year and a half before mutating to non infectious and dies out.

2020 IS looking better.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
37 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

All those anti vaxers next summer..... Hunter hanging himself while waiting trial. CNN selling for under $5,000 to a consortium of ABC, CBS, PBS, NBC alphabet soup of news media to supply the networks with " whistleblower quotes of credible source information close to the  top." Maxwell and 4 of the 8 US Marshalls detailed to protect her, killed in bomb blast after turning on the Clintons. Charles is crowned King of England and Andrew is divorced by his wife but 6 months later killed in a auto accident with his 18 year old g/f while being chased by paparazzi... eerily like the circumstances surrounding the death of Dianna. Michelle finally comes out as a cross dressing male who according to her,  'Barack didn't seen to notice or care and I got carried away." Kamala Harris sworn in as the 47th POTUS (and first woman of color) on air force one, twenty minutes after Joe Biden mistakenly wandered out the side door looking for a place to take a nap. Madam president Harris also has the distinction of being president for the shortest term when finally all objections are cleared and Trump is reinstated as President for his 2nd term less than an hour later. She is dropped off in California but a GPS malfunction takes her motorcade directly through a newly formed CHAZ zone and the de-funded police can't save her. The only good news is that the genetically engineered corona virus has a built in replication timer of about a year and a half before mutating to non infectious and dies out.

2020 IS looking better.

Mike you need to pass whatever it is you've been smoking because that is obviously some good shit. 

131581440_3858004654262226_8114483120471176203_n.jpg

131624559_1470093633194222_6487792606336875914_n.jpg

101481323_1309071852629735_6999520064990871552_n.jpg

116271988_1352409758295944_720274854418700511_n.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3

This is outright fraud on video in MI.

MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count “Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature” During “Audit” Of Votes In Antrim County

https://twitter.com/SamSenev/status/1340096300767870976?s=20

In this video, the SOS official can be seen telling the volunteers who are objecting to adding the ballots in question to the vote total, “This is not an investigation right now!”

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4

Video about Hillary Clinton taking a bribe.

From Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne. 

https://rumble.com/vbzy73-overstock-ceo-gives-shocking-testimony.html

Make of it what you will. Who knows the actual validity but it seems unusual that it would be a total fabrication from someone of this caliber.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 5
8 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

This is outright fraud on video in MI.

MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count “Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature” During “Audit” Of Votes In Antrim County

https://twitter.com/SamSenev/status/1340096300767870976?s=20

In this video, the SOS official can be seen telling the volunteers who are objecting to adding the ballots in question to the vote total, “This is not an investigation right now!”

Disturbing.Isn't the audit supposed to help clear up any fraud ? Sounds like she just wants to say we've audited these votes and it's all good.

• Like 5