CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a pretty good turnout Saturday, wish I could have stayed but I atleast made it down this year.

To those I could not find sorry I missed you and to those I found good to see you again.

Nice to finally meet Mrbigtanker in person ....even if he did tow his truck there...and got beat by a 6yo in connect 4....

• Like 8

Looks like Canby is wet this year!  I'll be working on Datsun stuff tomorrow.  Nice video Draker.  No Canby for me, I only get one vacation this year, and that's a honeymoon.

Matt - Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Reg told me about it but I didn't believe it for sure until I read it here!

Also good to hear you are still working on Datsuns. I'm looking forward to you posting your next epic project.

Len

• Like 1

Here are some random pictures i took.

imgur couldn't find the camera folder on my phone so i uploaded them to a facebook album to save to my phone in a different folder <_<

XnY87WL.jpg

sMyHdSJ.jpg

espikQF.jpg

Fltit7W.jpg

461TerD.jpg

qIzwlTR.jpg

E28iD5p.jpg

DR821DH.jpg

86EWDhx.jpg

4SayjfW.jpg

aWV8Dt0.jpg7oCjfjH.jpg

iiWRSng.jpg

L3jCAn3.jpg

NG4dgBW.jpg

• Like 8

I think this was the first time I actually met Ted. I didn't buy anything from you, but I wanted that SU carb cleaner. Lots of good stuff to be had.

Got to meet Qwik510, MrBigTanker, Captain720, and a bunch of others. Lots of familiar faces as usual. Which I would have got more time to BS with nanner, but he was busy, I was roaming. Got a good handshake out of the deal.

Until next year!

• Like 6

I had a great first Canby (but they would not let me park inside the fence?!?!?!) I was really impressed with how many Datsuns there were!

I actually got to meet DatsunMike, Draker, MrBigTanker, Ted (thanks for the transmission), Wayno (thanks for the T-Case and conversation), Nanners, and others (note the order of this list is completely arbitrary).

I now have the stuff I need to put my Datsuns back on the road so I may see you guys at other meets this year (blue lake maybe?)

Can't wait for the cool vids that are being made.

• Like 4