Projekt Dora Bowell part duex...aka the "Can'tby" truck

jrock4224

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp  The curse continues ... oh well it needs a different bed anyway ... side note who ever did the licenses plate floor patch with bondo ... nice art work ... ... who painted the lettering on the tailgate ?  and does anyone know the gear ratio of this truck i dont wana trudge through a 100 pages of tanker saying wheres my money  or tear the rear end apart ..... and yes i can count rotations but i am lazzy 

Oics or it didn't happen....

this

just read through this. Here you go

image_zps9awqbo75.jpg

image_zpsqmuagw6p.jpg

I told you the bed needed replaced if you where going to keep it long term or repaint it in a PM a long time ago...... the bed was rushed just like the build. Almost all the other body work was done well.

one for nostalgia 

image_zps7pmmxpow.jpg

a lurker

• Like 4

no no  you did ... i just laughed laying under there un hooking bed bolts remembering your convo ... i have a mint bed or two ... for now it rocks this ... even after my bro stabbed it ... just thrashing to make it to blue lake ... 

ps i dont envy who ever had to sand that duraglass in the bed rails ... ps al for not donating that is filler i donated being spread ... just saying .. no homo 

• Like 3

Jrock, you lead an interesting life.

Seriously, that brake junction... Not what you want to think about when you're hauling your kid in that truck.

This'll be a sweet rig when you finish. I hope you will keep posting lots of pictures.

• Like 2

Jrock, you lead an interesting life.

Seriously, that brake junction... Not what you want to think about when you're hauling your kid in that truck.

This'll be a sweet rig when you finish. I hope you will keep posting lots of pictures.

lol u should here what my divorce was like.... book deals type shit... its a truck i vented..... theres not much more i can find unless the frame is cracked and i already welded on it ... i know the motor is good .... Busta told me there were no datslocos stickers near it ...

• Like 3

These parts fell off???

not a sticker guy removed all stickers off truck moment it was unloaded ...well with in a hour  trucks been apart .. hoping to have the tranny and driveline back in it this weekend ...ugh and make that x member...

• Like 3

not a sticker guy removed all stickers off truck moment it was unloaded ...well with in a hour  trucks been apart .. hoping to have the tranny and driveline back in it this weekend ...ugh and make that x member...

Didn't I post something refuting this claim? What was it again...? Something....it'll come to me eventually.

• Like 1