Projekt Dora Bowell part duex...aka the "Can'tby" truck

jrock4224

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethics matter

I understand what you are saying Ted, but have you watch the news lately, except for a few human interest stories a week like some good person risking their life running into a burning building or pulling some person out of river, it is mostly about unethical people doing unethical things, taking money from others for their vote, killing people in malls and theaters, hit & runs, just recently informing the public about lead in public drinking water that has been known for years, with role models like this, what can parents do to teach their kids ethics, hell if they spank and ground their kids for doing something against the law they make the news and get arrested.

Yesterday the neighbor lost his drone up in my tree, and he climbed the tree to get it, I am afraid that I will get sued if he falls out of the tree and gets hurt so bad he can't work anymore, I am not afraid that he will sue me, I am afraid that if he collects disability from getting hurt from the state, the state will sue me(my insurance company) on his behalf without his consent, as he has been hurt in the past and was off work for over a year and collected disability.

The kids today don't have many good roll models except for their parents, all they see is greed.

Sorry Jrock, end of rant.

• Like 3

We are talking about two different things Jrock, I am going to assume that you didn't have to cover the donation to the school and Al did indeed finally give them the money.

And to be perfectly clear, I am saying that Al personally gave them the money, you personally did not send the school money yourself, you just bought the truck from Al.

Wayno u can read it how ever u want, the facts speak for them selves ........ I never should have been asked or questioned about the funds for a donation I contributed too and ultimately purchased for another amount out side of my original donations, raffle procedes, and final purchase price......

• Like 1

I understand what you are saying Ted, but have you watch the news lately, except for a few human interest stories a week like some good person risking their life running into a burning building or pulling some person out of river, it is mostly about unethical people doing unethical things, taking money from others for their vote, killing people in malls and theaters, hit & runs, just recently informing the public about lead in public drinking water that has been known for years, with role models like this, what can parents do to teach their kids ethics, hell if they spank and ground their kids for doing something against the law they make the news and get arrested.

Yesterday the neighbor lost his drone up in my tree, and he climbed the tree to get it, I am afraid that I will get sued if he falls out of the tree and gets hurt so bad he can't work anymore, I am not afraid that he will sue me, I am afraid that if he collects disability from getting hurt from the state, the state will sue me(my insurance company) on his behalf without his consent, as he has been hurt in the past and was off work for over a year and collected disability.

The kids today don't have many good roll models except for their parents, all they see is greed.

Sorry Jrock, end of rant.

Hmmmm relevant, not sure........ I. The end my only point is the story changed multiple times, al lied to me on mutilple occasions, I was asked questions I don't feel are relevant to my ownership of a truck in relations to someone else's decisions and choices....... Yes the truck was not complete when I received it and in disarray and lack of care ......... Which is fine but if I paid more then double the donation ...... I paid 5200( purchase and title change) and I had to also get ricks assistance for the title change that was still in his name........ Do along waynos concerns shouldn't Rick be concerned al would kill some one and he would get sued for it being in his name still some 7 months later........ Just saying like the stupid show it was all purposeful ......... Any datslocos guys wanna talk a ot the multiple day choices ? August and sept as well as the canby date ?

• Like 2

3a/ Did Rickrat or Datzenmike get any money for the truck they "won"

I got the money I spent for title transfer, tax, and misc. parts I bought after I won the truck. I didn't make any money when I gave it back to Al. Qtip got a bad time from me. datzenmike got his 5.00 plus a little interest this year at Canby when I gave him some left over Canadian money from my wife's trip to Victoria

• Like 3

It reads like Al paid the school finally after Jon bought the truck.

The question should be...What happened to the money between Canby 2015 and Jon's purchase?

Why didn't he just give the school the money on Sunday when a person from the school was there?

• Like 4

I got the money I spent for title transfer, tax, and misc. parts I bought after I won the truck. I didn't make any money when I gave it back to Al. Qtip got a bad time from me. datzenmike got his 5.00 plus a little interest this year at Canby when I gave him some left over Canadian money from my wife's trip to Victoria

Damn thanks for reminding me. It's still sitting on the passenger front floor Rick. As I said, I'll buy lottery ticket(s) with it. :thumbup:

• Like 2

That info is in the Canby truck thread, you read it and commented on.

Oh a different topic ,

Can anyone give me the odds on Rick winning the truck ?

We sold 750 tickets . And the one that wins is passed to him secound hand and wins it .

I've told the story at least 20 times now and no one can believe it.

After Canby there's over thirty pages of shit.

OK 750 tickets sold at $5 each is about $3,750.

Hmmmm relevant, not sure........ I. The end my only point is the story changed multiple times, al lied to me on mutilple occasions, I was asked questions I don't feel are relevant to my ownership of a truck in relations to someone else's decisions and choices....... Yes the truck was not complete when I received it and in disarray and lack of care ......... Which is fine but if I paid more then double the donation ...... I paid 5200( purchase and title change) and I had to also get ricks assistance for the title change that was still in his name........ Do along waynos concerns shouldn't Rick be concerned al would kill some one and he would get sued for it being in his name still some 7 months later........ Just saying like the stupid show it was all purposeful ......... Any datslocos guys wanna talk a ot the multiple day choices ? August and sept as well as the canby date ?

Jrock says truck cost him about $5,200

After a dream come true result , the truck came home with me to get delivered to rick . buying it back was my attempted at keeping that pipe dream alive . ( one community )

Hi everyone,

Today was the final step in this process , today we went to the school that was picked by datsuns northwest to receive the money generated by the raffle at canby 2015 . The raffle sold 3750.00 worth of raffle tickets at the event .

We ( Datslocos Oregon ) did make a donation to school today , for the amount of 3250.00 .  The remaining 500.00 is being donated to ratsun .

So... make $3,750 at the Canby raffle.

Buy truck back from Rick for unspecified amount.

Sell to Jrock for $5,200?

Pay school $3,750 7 months after Canby '15.

• Like 1

I wouldn't expect anything less rick. See you at the datdoug meet!

• Like 3

I was told 20 something, I never paid attention to the thread but then again I was "told" lots of things

Should be some progress tomorrow to report ...... It's gotta get ready to work soon and I want my 1200 on the road......

The being sued was a ruse...... A cunning attempt at Tom foolery ....... I thought people knew me better...... I

• Like 2

After Canby there's over thirty pages of shit.OK 750 tickets sold at $5 each is about $3,750. Jrock says truck cost him about $5,200   So... make $3,750 at the Canby raffle.Buy truck back from Rick for unspecified amount.Sell to Jrock for $5,200?Pay school $3,750 7 months after Canby '15.

Yes...and jrock paid more than double what the raffle donations was....$3750x2+= $5200

I love the irony of dishonesty :rofl:

1+1=2 yo!

KO , And again I didn't read that in the thread, I read very little of the thread..... I was told the amount raised by al but in your excitement to Jizz down your leg about math and defend the free right to ignore what u chose u posted anyways.......it's good that your focusing on my math and not the true facts. Shows why this is where it's at ........ I'm sure u would enjoying being harassed about a donation that was nearly a year old and not accounted for ........ Who u voting for Bernie sanders ? I really don't care how much was raised or donated .........and if u choose to focus on that well then your part of the problem not the solution.

Jrock claimed he paid more than double the donations, donations was $3750 and jrock paid $5200....somewhere in there he believes that's more than double....

I do not understand the above math. 3750 x 2 = 7500....

Apply this virocity and logic to the earlier post....... Cause if u believe those stories u can believe my unsubstantiated math........ And if we go by flats math, which I don't and didn't then maybe. But I get it..... See ya at blue lake ......

• Like 1

Lol chopper ....... Pages 1-5 and hopefully page 8 and on ........ Bout to roll out and work on her truck ......... Maybe squeeze my 1200 too ...... The red ones so close I can't wait to get his 1200 on the road ......should make mine go fast