Projekt Dora Bowell part duex...aka the "Can'tby" truck

jrock4224

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The mat (not Matt you queer)  don't have Datsun stamped on them like i thought they did.. I will bring it around one of these days to show it to you,,  after i replace my hippy drippy front cover on Aunt Flo

Cuz it will leave a ton of oil all over your lot right now

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

the steering is garbage ...at leas tthe box and shaft... thanks for your stoppoing by ted.. fun tio see u and andrew... 

pulled the 5 sp and drive line and its for sale now .....mocked up my wilwood master and the prop valve... gonna remake the hardlines so they are more factory ... need to souce the clips an rubbers that hold the lines ...  

tightened the rest of the door bolts ... at least the ones that aren't missing... who ever put the doors on is getting dick punched there's some pics some where I took ... ted got some too .... post them up ted i will too ... i need to up date the 1200 thread too ... 

• Like 4

Well then instead of molesting helpless chicken goobers u should swing by ......... Andrew and teddy did ....... Shit even Nelson stopped by ......... U just send me incoherent texts about non info and make me plan my day around a ride that u don't need ....

• Like 3