Projekt Dora Bowell part duex...aka the "Can'tby" truck

jrock4224

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

might be easier to start a new thread and make sure people know to keep all the BS out of the build thread.

meah i don't care.all aprt of he story of life.... my friends know me ... i figured if i addressed this here people can't complain and like i said i was asked to not beat around the bush ... any way i hope my king pins are at the shop ... sheeeeetttttt...thanks sky !!!

I can give a shit less about all the BS, I put time and money into this thing as well, all I want out of it is a living datsun.

sounds like one of my ex girlfriends.... he had her, then he had her, he did this to her, they did that to her , then some random guy paid out the ass for her, now shes loose and doing keegals, but shes happy and thats the important thing

• Like 3

Let Jrock say his peace,,as this is HIS thread

You wanna stick your head in the sand till this blows over so he can pull the same shit again,, so be it 

You wanna have the mods edit your thread for better content ,, go do it ..  I gave,, very little but i did give,,  and it sucks Al made at least a $4000. profit off others charity,,, not to mention the irreplaceable NOS parts..

BRD_06_RK0005_01_P.JPG

Ohhh yes please .....I wanna use them on some other lines too please ........

Uh ok tendril have I been known to not salvage datsuns ....... Closed u could say is selling that two door to your doppelgänger and he resold it as a kit so that's a win in my book !!! I hate two doors lol

I don't get your math .. Jrock paid $5200 .. and $3750 of that was donated .. Rick got maybe $200 ... so that's only $1,250 profit

3700 Or whatever,, collected for raffle

5000. something from Jdong

$8700 .

Less $1000. (being very generous) Ricks costs

less the college money that was owed $3700.

$4000.   How is that so confusing??

All values have been rounded as i'm only on computer trying to figure out why FATs 4x4 sounds like a 12 gauge shotgun going down the road............... if it matters i think i fixed the problem

• Like 1

All values have been rounded as i'm only on computer trying to figure out why FATs 4x4 sounds like a 12 gauge shotgun going down the road............... if it matters i think i fixed the problem

If he's on the gas while its doing that, the jets are dirty or not enough fuel getting to the carb....assuming it's carburated of course.

524912D5-1C3C-4F89-BEDF-8EB8983C35DF_zps

3D081DB4-3810-4139-B6FF-16765062AE4C_zps

509C3FD2-FADC-4913-B5AB-E6D57189BE81_zps

76215AAE-909F-4E39-9FE9-80CD693876F1_zps

1C02A640-63E1-4916-A221-9E71B1D70838_zps

raised shock towers clearanced and made room for lca  upward travel .... mocked up shorter lca and tension rods ..... removed for coating ... deciding iff im doin the ucas at the same time ...puling the bed next for the rear c notch .. and mods 

• Like 8

hmmm no action shots of you doing stuff to the truck??

lol phone was streaming over the stereo ... i almost forgot to take action shots .. i was thinking of a time lapse vid but my phone memory is full ..