Projekt Dora Bowell part duex...aka the "Can'tby" truck

jrock4224

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i sold it and had to donate to the school since they threatened to sue me since the money was never donated when i bought the truck ... they blew me up once they found i bought it and paid for a truck that was suspposed to be a donations...

had to break cora's heart 

• Like 2

i sold it and had to donate to the school since they threatened to sue me since the money was never donated when i bought the truck ... they blew me up once they found i bought it and paid for a truck that was suspposed to be a donations...

you loling at my ladies tears steve ?   

and waht if i said eagle adam and his fuel pump relay bracket or something 

• Like 3

What? How can you be sued for a volunteered donation? from someone else???

You and Al need to get together and compare stories.

lol

lol

lol

• Like 2

my story isn't from al,  its from the horses mouth .. and several other oregon and washington members of ratsun,  datslocos ..(my inbox and phone are full of it )... i know about the three dates they had to choose from and al was adiment that it be on canby weekend ... i know that he showed a stack of hundred dollars bills to people saying, " see i got the canby money the whole time" ... (i paid for the truck in 100's and I'm pretty sure everyone didn't use 100.00 bills to buy tickets at canby 2015.)   I was told it was donated before the controversy said he gave the cash straight to the school , shortly after.. now there's a check that was mailed to the wrong address... .. no reasons to change a story that was already told.... he even stated when wasn't gonna donate cause that lady questioned the lack of involvement... and actually stuck to that ..... called me and told me he was in a bad spot and was sick .. said name your price ... he delivered it ... thanks but you coulda washed the tree shit off it and maybe sent all the parts... I gave him a stack of hundreds out numbering the donations 2-1 maybe more i dont remember the amount.... i backed him time and time again then that story dnw had,  that i had already heard time and again from others but kept my mouth shut... even when mailgate 2016 was the new version.... bottom line he lied time and tiume and again ... datslocos should be embarrassed to be associated,  the community continues to ignore facts he even uttered himself ... all i get is yeah that needed to be saids ,  and i lost all trust in al daily ,  Im not the type o ignore facts or peddle stories fro people... fuk it i got no worries,  i never wanted the heat i got .... FUNNIEST PART......

Al used to call or text me and defend another version and promises of the real story but im not stupid .... i see the facts i dont need more bs to cloud a very clear pic ... Al is not in it for the people or the datsun... he is in it for himself ... and like i said .... what was plan b if i didn't say yes and name your price ... sell it to anyone for he donation.... he's still in the positive..now that i drop these snippets i get no calls no texts ... no members saying hey give al a break.... not one... in fact the very opposite ... Im not here to vindicate anything but you know what if the truth was told and honesty was shared and some humble im sorry guys i did this was offered i could get behind it ...BUT we have fuck canby, fuck dnw, come to my shit the same weekend bs thats its so painfully intentional ......sorry i wont ever attend a al event ... i wont donate over 1000k to a build that he is a part of and unfortunately it sours my already jaded view of clubs and datslocos ... organizations should defend a member if they are in the right but to painful sell this three legged dog and pony show ... fuck that ... peace your on your own...

the even funniester part ..... this whole shit show is and rats with dats ... and the non issues turned issues that created this divide is cause one person .... AL... Denmark boy ...  everyone come to blue lake ... we can hash it but and maybe the truth will come out ... more then likely it wont and then you will have your answer.... i dont disrespect datslocos or members and have friends that are but im not sit here and be forced to buy some shit show explanation that's changed more times then bruce jenners gender ....plain and simple i dont roll like that ... i dont need to out my sources if you read al has outed himself countless times beyond losing his credibility by changing his story ..... i had his back but not at the expense of my own ... so why were u living at your sisters ... were u sick and not able to get to ohon service or was it your in hiding .... cause u told me its all going everything no more datsuns... which makes sense if your sick or needing money but it also makes sense if your just running ... cause u sure looked fine at rats with dats.... carrying shit ... after u refused to follow the drs orders ... and were gonna solve it your way ... meah its what ever i was told to put my feelings out by a moderator and see what comes back ... all  know is i cant ignore facts and fishy behavior ... 

i will take it at face value ... bye Al..... good bye ... Im not responsible ..LEADERSHIP IS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY WHILE OTHERS ARE MAKING EXCUSES 

• Like 6

and waht if i said eagle adam and his fuel pump relay bracket or something

Just lol the whole of the things.

What can I say I am a slacker, it's sitting behind the seat in my daily...

lol

• Like 2

Just lol the whole of the things.

What can I say I am a slacker, it's sitting behind the seat in my daily...

lol

and we have seen each other twice this year ... maybe we should organize a meet .. 

datzenmike my lady has a similar concern ... she says i internalize other peoples bs ... customers and fruineds and shit ... sometimes i need to speak for me rather then offer benefits o the doubt like halloween candy ... 

• Like 2

datzenmike my lady has a similar concern ... she says i internalize other peoples bs ... customers and fruineds and shit ... sometimes i need to speak for me rather then offer benefits o the doubt like halloween candy ... 

.... I Understand.....

• Like 1

Holy hell! lol

My wife and I went to the coast superbowl weekend.  We came home via Eugene just to pick up parts that Al had promised to deliver multiple times over the previous 9+ months.  We had to get a hotel room in Eugene because......according to Al, he was in Portland that day delivering the money to the school....so we couldn't meet until the evening.  

I don't understand how the school could even try to hold anyone other than Al responsible.  

When he started talking about doing his own show, he made it sound like the Canby weekend was the only one he could get.....but I doubt that.  Seems like it was just a dick move.  

I certainly won't waste any time/money on something like the Canby truck again.  It started out as such a cool thing.  :(

• Like 4