Projekt Dora Bowell part duex...aka the "Can'tby" truck

jrock4224

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? You 'guys' didn't like jon's comments in your threads so now you come to his? Assuming you don't like flatbeds? so donate a bed or go help him fix the box or why don't you all get together and buy it off him? :lol:

• Like 4

.....i dont affiliate with clubs... and i dont do stickers... ask busta ... he loves how i loathe stickers on cars... bed is fine ... tailgate is seasoned.... it will be fine ... ted the bed looks like a lurker did it ... i do find it funny how al has no made a peep.... i guess "going to stay at his sisters " again ... anyway .. tailgate is least of my probs... shit happens .....i will just put runs all over his re spray 510 that he can sand out ... i have two nice beds i may just swap on ... way way way down the road.....for now i will make him autograph it ... like my 521 hood and the M carved inthe hood..... or my wagon rocker panel that got crushed .... i just told him go out side and kick my door in on the 1200 so we can make it 5-5......its just a truck its gonna get used as one... as for dats-NO-cos  im good ... and ted i get stoned and do body work ... now and again ... just never a dealine in mind cause i would miss the fuck out of it eating doritos and drink purple drank 

• Like 4

bed is ready to come off .. stripped the axle down ... fixed a bunch of shit on musty cabs and shit .. so just prepped the bed to come off ...just needs lifting off.... stripped everything off the axle....som,e pics somewhere 

• Like 2