WTF!? Another fleabay wonder!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was never a Coupe GT. It's not even a coupe. A real coupe would likely have a tach. Thinking it once may have had a 5 speed doesn't mean it does now. Why does it say 5 speed when it obviously has the stock 4 speed in it.

It's a nice original '71 with lots of rust and normal wear. Interior is shot. Saying a page worth of bullshit lowers it's value.

• Like 3

There was never a Coupe GT. It's not even a coupe. A real coupe would likely have a tach. Thinking it once may have had a 5 speed doesn't mean it does now. Why does it say 5 speed when it obviously has the stock 4 speed in it.

It's a nice original '71 with lots of rust and normal wear. Interior is shot. Saying a page worth of bullshit lowers it's value.

Up here,there was a dealer option sedan gt  available(from the one I saw back in the late 80s,was wheels,stripes(with gt in stripe)

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26477&p=227364&hilit=paint+scheme#p227364

Bet she's got a nice turd cutter

She wearing a thong???

Up here,there was a dealer option sedan gt available(from the one I saw back in the late 80s,was wheels,stripes(with gt in stripe)

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26477&p=227364&hilit=paint+scheme#p227364

LOL I get it.... it's a GT because the stripe says so. Smiths tach? on a Datsun? Now if it was a Nippon Denso tach maybe. A lot of feathers and not much chicken. Dealers would put anything on a car if they can sell it to you.

She wearing a thong???

LOL I get it.... it's a GT because the stripe says so. Smiths tach? on a Datsun? Now if it was a Nippon Denso tach maybe. A lot of feathers and not much chicken. Dealers would put anything on a car if they can sell it to you.

Smith tach from that era would be worth some cash now I think. I wanted all Smith's gauges but couldn't find the ones I wanted for a decent price. I emailed a dude in England when I found what I wanted a few times but no response ;(

It was dealer labelled options yes, But was available up here lol

If those floorboards are that rusted out there has got to be major rust issues elsewhere.Maybe behind the window rubbers.One of the things i cant stand with Ebay auctions,"reserve not met" just put a fucking price up,how hard is it ?

Maybe.One bad windshield gasket over a long period COULD cause the floor rot and nothing else.Seen it here a bunch.
  • Like 1

Kill it with fire...

The obligatory boob shot for more sale!

bb53.jpg