WTF!? Another fleabay wonder!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way any of them are professional models, and he doesn't have a nice enough camera to say he is giving them free modeling photos, so I'm pretty sure they are hookers and/or need drugs.

no family member left behind,

that guy is now getting 8g's for that geetee chute

the glass nipple lady is kinda hot, makes me want a Bronco

That thing ain't worth no $8k. He's having other eBay accounts placing bids for him, real likely.

I checked that thing out and except for all the rust mentioned and in... well, ALL THE PROBLEMS MENTIONED, it is pretty straight and has a nice collection of documented history. Other than that, you could get around 3 510s for that price!

He has to be smoking the girls' turds in return of putting their oics on eBay, most likely!

:rofl:  Hahahah

Has anyone looked at the other cars he is selling?

I'm looking at the Bronco now. 

Half-way down page; Holy hard as a rock nipples, Rat Man. 

I just checked out the Caddi. Now, THAT'S a good car to bid on, if funds are available! I'd really like that. 

I know you've been eyeing my Lada, Flatcat... WANNA BUY IT??!!!  :cool:  :D

no family member left behind,

that guy is now getting 8g's for that geetee chute

the glass nipple lady is kinda hot, makes me want a Bronco

If that seller is getting a bona fide offer of 8 grand for that I guess that explains that there is a demand for old 510's IN ANY CONDITION!

One cursory glance around the internet will find any number of early 510's in various states of disrepair, neglect or just general entropy.

These cars which are usually abandoned projects by A.D.D. afflicted owners and/ or delusional tweakers seem to be commanding top dollar, at least far more than what I would think a rust bucket would fetch.

I guess this scenario proves capitalisms rule of supply and demand.

As far as the cutie in the pictures I would put my tongue up her winking pink brownie cave...

Holy da fuck shit...are you kidding me?!? At first I was like, yeah, I could see it as a strong 5k to 6k car but then the interior photo's popped up and the under side I wouldn't give no more than 5k if that....and this car is already over 8k already? I the Leno effect is one thing but but you claim a car is 90% rust free and you got Flintstones brakeing system...you need to rethink your ad. Gt coupe? That's he-larry-ous and did ya'll read his reply to the guy that pointed it out? I read the last question I hope someone over seas buys this car and just screws him royal!

Ya know tho, I figured when people saw that blonde, I thought it would have drove people away from his ad...cannot un see shit like that and now I'm going to have nightmares. Thanks guys! XD

• Like 1

Holy da fuck shit...are you kidding me?!? At first I was like, yeah, I could see it as a strong 5k to 6k car but then the interior photo's popped up and the under side I wouldn't give no more than 5k if that....and this car is already over 8k already? I the Leno effect is one thing but but you claim a car is 90% rust free and you got Flintstones brakeing system...you need to rethink your ad. Gt coupe? That's he-larry-ous and did ya'll read his reply to the guy that pointed it out? I read the last question I hope someone over seas buys this car and just screws him royal!

Ya know tho, I figured when people saw that blonde, I thought it would have drove people away from his ad...cannot un see shit like that and now I'm going to have nightmares. Thanks guys! XD

I know! When I read the whole thing I made the same face on your profile picture (no offence, Jim C!).

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

It ain't just Datsuns people; check this out;

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a7994/rusted-out-ferrari-dino-246-gt-sells-for-221000/

Apparently there is a gene for automobile obsession!!! :rofl:

The difference is that the Dino is worth $600-800K when restored, so it is possible to get your money back out of that car. However, this 510 is worth around $20k restored, and you'll spend more than that getting it there. Too much of a "field-car" for me....

The difference is that the Dino is worth $600-800K when restored, so it is possible to get your money back out of that car. However, this 510 is worth around $20k restored, and you'll spend more than that getting it there. Too much of a "field-car" for me....

Is it about the money when restoring older vehicles?

I thought it was not...

At least that is the impression I might get from some of the semi-apoplectic diatribes on this page when sellers try to flip Datsuns.

The similarities which outweigh the differences between the two are that both values are intrinsic and set by collectors of either,albeit both reside in different economic strata...

I dunno about that, it'd probably take that much to restore that one...I wonder if the guy whom owned got inspired by the one whom buried his but it thought storing it in a lake was even better. I mean, there are no pic's of the frame of that car and to drop over 200k for a parts car, um, well...yeah.

Is it about the money when restoring older vehicles?

I thought it was not...

For Ferrari collectors, its almost ALWAYS about the money, the status, the reputation, etc.... 

Most Datsun owners value the experience, the nuances, the "labor-of-love", etc... 

I could some up this thread in one sentence,

never buy a fucking car on ebay

you are going through the front door of Dante's hell gate, with every other gambling addict and international scumbag.

West Coast is still Datsun land if you search 

• Like 1