WTF!? Another fleabay wonder!

Oh yeah it is, the guy re listed it again as a 2 door coupe. Ready his reply to the guy pointing it that he didn't have a coupe but a sedan, being a dick quote for quote replied with this,

"Not busting my bubble, I can call it what ever I want..."

Really....REALLY?!? Never have I've wished so hard that I could just reach though the internet and hurt somebody. Ya know, somebody should buy this and then sue his ass for false advertisement. I can understand trying to sell the 510 on Fleabay for whatever you want but for fucking crying out loud list it for it really is.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He also refuses to really acknowledge that the car has the stock 4-speed and not a dogleg 5-speed. 

It would seem that a bidder bid high enough to pop the $6K reserve and then retracted his bid, so at least we know what he'll take for it this time. 

I think the first auction's results tainted the bidding pool though, and I doubt it will reach the $8K it hit the first time around. Is it worth the $6K reserve? Probably, but the seller's practices and communications are frustrating and atypical of Datsun owners....

~Peter

You guys are still talking about this? I'm more upset when I see I've missed a sweet deal... This? meh.

Don't you hate that, I missed out on a cherry 68 wagon because the lady just to the impound lot to keep it because it needed a starter anyway.

You guys are still talking about this?  I'm more upset when I see I've missed a sweet deal...  This?  meh.

What am I looking at? Did your link mess up or you just upset you missing out on sweet nothing?

What am I looking at? Did your link mess up or you just upset you missing out on sweet nothing?

True, I don't usually miss out on the sweet deals :rofl:

I would have liked to buy this 521, though... https://www.norcalonlineauctions.com/auctions/antique-auction-auto-estate-liquidation-redding~329/lot-308---1970-datsun-pickup~19545/

• 2 weeks later...